Paid Media Assistant
Paid Media – Media
Want to use your strong attention-to-detail skills to help defeat Donald Trump? Is color coding calendars your jam? Eager to support a team using innovative methods to make a difference? Join Priorities USA as our Paid Media Assistant
Priorities USA is committed to standing up Donald Trump in order to build an economy that provides real opportunity for all families to get ahead, and to protect the fundamental, democratic ideal of equality for all Americans – regardless of race, religion, gender or sexual orientation. To achieve those goals and win in 2020, Priorities relies on data at every step of the decision-making process.
We’re looking for an individual to organizational support to the Paid Media Team, particularly the Director of Paid Media. Top candidates will have an interest in political digital advertising, are passionate about working on progressive issues in a fast-paced environment, and are eager to learn on the job.
- Manage calendars and provide administrative support to the Director of Paid Media
- Organize, coordinate and schedule meetings for the Director of Paid Media
- Work with the Finance Director, Deputy Finance Director, and Analytics Coordinator to confirm presentation/information needs from the Media and Analytics Teams for Fundraising meetings.
- Create and maintain the Master Paid Media Project Calendar.
- Assemble and send the Weekly Paid Media Report to staff
- Monitor political developments and changing media trends, and flag relevant developments for Paid Media Team
- Take notes at meetings as requested and ensure follow-up items are communicated to the appropriate parties.
- Assist with other duties as assigned, including those related to travel coordination, expense reimbursement, operations, and events.
- 0 – 1 years of experience in a role that requires a high level of organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well on a team.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail--you love spreadsheets, color codes and a well-organized calendar.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office/Google Office products, especially Powerpoint/Slides, Excel/Sheets, Word/Docs.
- An interest in progressive politics, and an understanding of, or desire to learn, the nuances of political campaigns.
- Sense of humor and flexibility.
- 1 – 2 years of experience as an Executive Assistant to a principal or senior-level staff member.
- Previous work experience on a political campaign or in a political organization with progressive values.
- Previous exposure to digital advertising work
This position is based in Washington, D.C. We project the salary range to be $48,000 - $55,000, but will be tailored to experience. Priorities USA’s competitive benefits package includes health care, paid holidays and vacation. People of color, women, people with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.