Washington, DC or Remote /
Digital Media – Digital Media /
Priorities USA is a progressive advocacy organization focused on promoting the Biden-Harris agenda, ensuring Democratic victories in 2022, and supporting and improving the progressive movements’ use of digital advertising. We believe in an economy that provides real opportunity for all families to get ahead, and to protect the fundamental, democratic ideal of equality for all Americans – regardless of race, religion, gender or sexual orientation. With Donald Trump defeated, we’re looking for a team who wants to answer “what’s next?” and to help shape the next chapter of progressive campaigning.
As Priorities’ Project Manager, you will facilitate the movement and streamlined feedback process for all paid media programs and their subcomponent deliverables, ensuring all assets are delivered on time, with the right stakeholders’ feedback incorporated. In this role you will manage internal communication to lead project planning through the ad lifecycle.
- Work with fellow project management team members to develop and test systems to ensure effective workflow, communication, and ultimately increased creative efficiency
- Express opinions as actionable items, and "translate" what is needed into concrete tasks that creatives can execute. You will become an expert at making sense out of opinions and communicating it to an interdisciplinary team
- Work collaboratively with our media strategists to ensure that key dates and assumptions in media plans are synced with production timelines
- Monitor assets to assure on-time delivery and checklist campaign assets for potential mistakes
- Provide a point of view on timelines and capacity to recommend new structures to keep everyone aligned and on time
- Have a lot of fun!
- 1-3 years of advertising agency or digital project management
- Detail-oriented and organized to a tee - you love to-do lists, have an opinion on project management tools and google sheets vs excel
- Demonstrated skills working in a collaborative environment across a number of different interdisciplinary teams
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. You have no problem working long or rapid response hours if needed
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. You’ll be leading meetings, handling follow-up, and communicating with your colleagues constantly. You are a people person -- this role is very much about being a relationship and consensus builder
- Experience or a desire to work in progressive politics. You might not know what “the VAN” is, but you should know which Republican senators voted against the American Rescue plan (spoiler: they all did)
This position will have the option of being remote or working out of Washington, DC where we will eventually have an office once it’s safe, with occasional travel as needed. The salary range for the position starts at $90,000 commensurate with experience. Priorities USA’s competitive benefits package includes 100% of health care premium covered for the employee and 50% for dependents, a SIMPLE IRA retirement plan with employer contributions, paid holidays, and unlimited PTO. People of color, women, people with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. If you need an accommodation for a disability to apply to this position, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.