Political – Political
Priorities USA is a voter-centric progressive organization committed to standing up to the Trump administration and its allies in order to build an economy that provides real opportunity for all families to get ahead, and to protect the fundamental, democratic ideal of equality for all Americans – regardless of race, religion, gender or sexual orientation.
- Supporting the political team’s efforts to develop and implement strategies to build relationships with other progressive organizations.
- Helping to coordinate digital paid media plans with progressive allies working in battleground states.
- Daily monitoring and maintenance of our CRM system.
- Identifying potential national and local partners to collaborate with.
- Assisting with partner briefings and external events.
- Passionate about progressive politics and political campaigns.
- Familiar with progressive organizations.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Great at building and managing relationships.
- Excited about the 2020 election.
- Experience with a CRM such as Salesforce, Blue State Digital, MailChimp, or others.
- Experience with digital advertising.
- Previous political campaign experience OR understanding of the electoral process.
This is a part-time internship based in Washington, D.C., paid $1,000 per month. People of color, women, people with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.