IT Helpdesk Assistant
Operations – Operations
Priorities USA is seeking an IT Helpdesk Assistant to help with day-to-day IT support and performance. The IT Helpdesk Assistant will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. You will respond to queries, run diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determine and implement solutions. This role will report directly to the Director of Operations.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software along with our IT Security Consultant
- Coordinate with Operations Assistant on ordering and maintaining IT supplies such as computers, monitors etc. and keep up an IT supply inventory list
- Work with the Director of Operations to ensure the adoption, implementation, and management of office technologies
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products and databases
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- A passion for helping people work efficiently!
We project the salary range to be $48,000-$55,000, but will be tailored to experience and includes a benefits package that includes health care, paid holidays, 401K match and vacation. People of color, women, people with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.