Manager, Training and Fellowships
Paid Media – Training & Fellowships
Start Date: March 2019
Reports to: Director, Training and Fellowships
Location: Washington, DC
As Priorities USA ramps up our 2019 / 2020 training program, the Training and Fellowships Manager will be responsible for the coordination of our live training series across the country.
The ideal candidate has a deep interest in and some practical experience with digital advertising on self-serve platforms (such as Facebook and Google). They have a passion for progressive politics and feel comfortable working with a high level of autonomy.
- Support in a training and logistical capacity for our eight state-based digital media trainings on foundational skills for partner organizations around the country
- Manage recruitment and application process for prospective training participants
- Act as main point of contact for all training participants once selected
- Manage training operations in coordination with state-based partners
- Coordinate technical needs for trainings with external vendors such as Google and Facebook
- Seek new training opportunities with local, state, and national level organizations in partnership with Priorities political team
- Have one to two years of experience planning, buying, and reporting on digital media, specifically working in-platform in AdWords and Facebook Business Manager
- Knowledge of diverse groups and organizations and sensitivity to and appreciation of cultural differences
- Experience in operations coordination or management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Compensation is $60,000-$70,000 annually and a benefits package that includes health care, paid holidays, and vacation.