Digital Paid Media Manager
Washington, DC or Remote /
Digital Media – Campaigns /
The Digital Paid Media Manager is responsible for the development and successful execution of several Priorities USA’s paid digital communication programs.
- You will act as a digital strategist who can work seamlessly with cross functional teams and stakeholders to manage project timelines, approvals and feedback, including from partner organizations, audience definition, relevant data and targeting, budgets and cash flow, and overall campaign media and creative strategy - the end result being several successful and effective paid campaigns.
- Work with the analytics team to get access to relevant insights for campaign and creative development and optimization. You have full understanding and accountability around the targeting and data decisions for your campaigns, and work in partnership with the analytics team for their expertise and guidance.
- Manage relevant vendors and consultants as relevant to the execution of paid programs, with an eye towards cultural competency at all stages.
- Act as the point person with partner organizations when we run joint media buys to ensure all stages of the buy run smoothly.
- Own the process for cross team streamlined strategic, editorial and fact-checking and legal/compliance review of all outgoing content and media.
- Manage your programmatic budgets and clearly communicate updates to the Digital Media Director, and operations counterpart.
- Stay abreast on changing media landscape and recommend programmatic changes accordingly.
- Maintain a level of flexibility in the specific expectations of this job as the Priorities program takes clearer shape.
- 1-2 cycles of experience working with a paid media focus on a campaign or political organization, with some experience focused on persuasion and mobilization oriented paid media programs.
- A desire to adapt polling, data and other insights into a comprehensive political messaging and media plan. A desire to work collaboratively and learn from with media consultants, pollsters, analysts, etc.
- Experience managing a fast-changing, multi-faceted operational and programmatic budget.
- A detailed and curious understanding of the media landscape, including the desire to stay up to date on changes to policies both in the broader media space and political space.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others who might not always agree - you will be working cross functionally with several other members of the Priorities team with different experiences and perspectives and will need to communicate clearly and effectively to be successful.
- Strong problem solving skills and interpersonal skills; ability to respond to crises calmly and with poise.
This position will have the option of being remote or working out of Washington, DC where we will eventually have an office once it’s safe, with occasional travel as needed. The salary range for the position starts at $110,000, commensurate with experience. Priorities USA’s competitive benefits package includes health care, paid holidays and vacation. People of color, women, people with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. If you need an accommodation for a disability to apply to this position, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.