Paid Media – Analytics
Want to use your strong attention-to-detail skills to help defeat Donald Trump? Is color coding calendars your jam? Eager to support a team using innovative methods to make a difference? Join Priorities USA as our Analytics Coordinator.
Priorities USA is committed to standing up to Donald Trump in order to build an economy that provides real opportunity for all families to get ahead, and to protect the fundamental, democratic ideal of equality for all Americans – regardless of race, religion, gender or sexual orientation. To achieve those goals and win in 2020, Priorities relies on data at every step of the decision-making process.
We’re looking for an individual to help with the project management and logistics of the Analytics Department. We balance long-term, strategic research projects and quick, one-off tactical questions. You will be the point person for tracking and timelining all of these requests to make sure our team meets every deadline. Additionally, you will support some administrative tasks and work on qualitative analyses with the Director of Analytics.
- Record, prioritize and distribute all incoming requests for Analytics.
- Develop and coordinate timelines for all long-term projects, and work with team members to meet deadlines.
- Support administrative needs, such as scheduling, writing agendas, taking notes in and identifying follow up items for the Director of Analytics’ meetings.
- Conduct ongoing qualitative research, such as: How much money is Donald Trump spending and on what?
- Put ‘finishing touches’ on Analytics products, including memos and powerpoints for leadership and external partners.
- 0 – 1 years of experience in a role that requires a high level of organization.
- Extreme attention to detail and organization! You love spreadsheets, color codes and a well-organized calendar.
- A proven ability to manage large projects, develop timelines, and keep all balls in the air.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office/Google Office products, especially Powerpoint/Slides, Excel/Sheets, Word/Docs.
- An interest in progressive politics! And an understanding of, or desire to learn, the nuances of political campaigns.
- You are excited about data science, programming and statistics.
- Past qualitative research experience.
- Past work experience in a project management or administrative role.
- Familiarity with SQL.
- Previous experience in political campaigns.
- Experience communicating with diverse groups, working with a multicultural workforce, and bringing a sensitivity and appreciation of cultural differences.
This position is based in Washington, D.C. We project the salary range to be $48,000-$55,000, but will be tailored to experience. Priorities USA’s competitive benefits package includes health care, paid holidays and vacation. People of color, women, people with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.