Senior Creative Project Manager
Washington, DC - New York, NY
Paid Media – Creative
Priorities USA is a voter-centric progressive organization committed to standing up to the Trump administration and its allies in order to build an economy that provides real opportunities for all families to get ahead, and to protect the fundamental, democratic ideal of equality for all Americans – regardless of race, religion, gender or sexual orientation.
As part of that mission, we’re launching one of the largest persuasion and mobilization campaigns in politics – a year-round effort to talk to key groups of voters regardless of where we are in the election cycle.
As the Senior Creative Project Manager, you’ll sit on the creative team, but work closely with other teams, as well as senior staff across the organization - partners, too. You’ll be thinking strategically about capacity, deadlines, and process and ready to plan, execute, monitor many campaigns.
You’ll be more than a task master. You’ll be a sense maker, omnipresent, and the glue that holds many parts together.
- Report to the creative director
- Manage and build a team of one to two other project managers.
- Lead project planning throughout the ad life cycle.
- Monitor assets to assure on-time delivery.
- Provide quality assurance for campaign assets.
- Manage and reconcile production budgets, working with director of operations on creative production spending reports.
- Assign projects to creative team members based on members’ strengths and capacity.
- Manage internal campaign communication. You will translate edits from members outside the creative team into concrete tasks that creatives can execute.
- Work collaboratively with our media strategists to ensure that key dates and assumptions in media plans are synced with production timelines.
- Develop, test, and document systems to ensure effective workflow and ultimately increased creative efficiency. We want to constantly ask: how can we use innovation through our tools and communication?
- Worked in digital, creative, or marketing strategy in a political, corporate, or non-profit context.
- Demonstrated skills working in a collaborative environment across a number of different interdisciplinary teams.
- Experience using a project management software – and opinions on your favorite.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills. You’ll be leading meetings, handling follow-up, and communicating with your colleagues constantly.
- A passion to do work that matters — we’re fighting to make a better future for all Americans, and that drives us each and every day. The right candidate will be motivated to do the same.
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Personable – the Senior Creative Project Manager will work with people from all over the progressive universe, and will get along with them all.
We project the salary range to be $84,000-$94,000, but will be tailored to experience and includes a benefits package that includes health care, paid holidays and vacation. People of color, women, people with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.