Paid Media – Creative Strategy
Itching to use your creative powers and messaging acumen to defeat Donald Trump? As a strategist at Priorities USA, it’d be your job through thoughtful message and creative strategies.
- Reports to the Director of Strategy
- Guides message, content and creative strategy for advertising programs with an emphasis on managing Latinx-focused persuasion and mobilization ad programs
- Works directly with analytics, research, and polling teams to collect and develop insights that guide audience and message decisions and drive more relevant creative
- Translates strategic discoveries into inspiring briefs for creative teams
- Partners closely with your counterparts in creative to bring fresh, and effective creative ideas to life that are rooted in culture, and in human and political insights
- Monitors external factors such as changing election dynamics, opposition spending, and coordinated side activity to refine message and advertising goals and identify new marketing opportunities
- Coordinates closely with media planners to ensure our message is scalable and effective across platforms, and to determine content mixes
- Manages consultants and external partners to shape and refine message goals
- You think creatively about the best way to distill data, research, and cultural insights into message and content strategies that drive impactful advertising
- Experience speaking to the Latinx community either through marketing, communications, or organizing
- Experience working on a political, public affairs or non-profit campaigns
- Familiar with cross-channel strategies, including traditional and digital advertising, website development, mobile, search and social media
- Writing and editing concisely
- Understand consumer, digital and social trends
- Interest in data, analytics, and measurement
- Desire to beat Trump
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Spanish proficiency
Travel to video shoots will be required.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit a resume, cover letter, and two samples that showcase your work.
This position is based in Washington, D.C., but remote work is possible for the right candidate. We project the salary range to be $100,000-$110,000, but will be tailored to experience. Priorities USA’s competitive benefits package includes health care, paid holidays and vacation. People of color, women, people with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.