New York, NY
Paid Media – Creative
We’re looking for a Project Coordinator to join the team at Priorities USA. This person will report to the Senior Project Manager and will serve as a critical point of contact throughout the creative approvals process across multiple campaigns to defeat Donald Trump in 2020. Experience with ASANA or project management software, and creative production life-cycles are desirable.
As part of our mission, we’re launching one of the largest persuasion and mobilization campaigns in politics – a year-round effort to talk to key groups of voters regardless of where we are in the election cycle.
As a Project Coordinator, you will sit on the creative production team, but work closely with every team within paid media, the organization at large as and partners, too. You’ll be thinking strategically about capacity, deadlines, and process and ready to plan, execute, monitor many campaigns.
- Assist in project planning throughout the ad life cycle.
- Monitor assets to assure on-time delivery.
- Assist with internal campaign communication.
- You will often express opinions as actionable items, and "translate" what is needed into concrete tasks that creatives can execute.
- You will become an expert at making sense out of a multitude of opinions and communicating it to an interdisciplinary team.
- Work collaboratively with our media strategists to ensure that key dates and assumptions in media plans are synced with production timelines.
- Manage the creative approvals process across multiple campaigns and own these communications across multiple departments.
- Send weekly approval and delivery summaries to all paid media departments.
- Work with SPM to make sure all the necessary stakeholders are updated on any schedule changes.
- Work with production manager to make creative timelines.
- Identify potential lags in process and find efficiencies.
- Aggregate group notes for Creative/Production Team to fulfill next steps in approvals process sign-off.
- QC and track changes to creative and ensures the correct materials are being circulated, all notes have been executed, and links are live/active/editable in review deck.
- Forecast with SPM on upcoming deliveries for Media Team and Testing.
Skills & Experience
- At least three years of experience as a production assistant or coordinator in a digital media / production / post production environment
- Excellent written and problem-solving skills
- Extremely organized and able to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize with direction from department head and producers
- Comfortable asking questions
- Takes initiative to anticipate team needs
- Basic understanding of video frame rates, formats, aspect ratios
- Basic understanding of pre production, production, and post production workflows
- Experience working in G-Suite, Excel, and project management software
We project the salary range to be $55,000-$65,000, but will be tailored to experience and includes a benefits package that includes health care, paid holidays and vacation. People of color, women, people with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply