Paid Media Coordinator
Digital Media – Digital Media /
Priorities USA is a progressive advocacy organization focused on promoting the Biden-Harris agenda, ensuring Democratic victories in 2022, and supporting and improving the progressive movements’ use of digital advertising. We believe in an economy that provides real opportunity for all families to get ahead, and to protect the fundamental, democratic ideal of equality for all Americans – regardless of race, religion, gender or sexual orientation. With Donald Trump defeated, we’re looking for someone who wants to answer “what’s next?” and to help shape the next chapter of progressive campaigning.
The Paid Media Coordinator will support the paid media team on several of Priorities USA’s paid digital communication programs including mobilization, partnerships, fundraising and fellows programs. Responsibilities would include but not limited to administrative tasks, scheduling and file organization. This person would report to the Digital Paid Media Director.
- Own administrative needs such as scheduling, writing agendas, taking notes in and identifying follow up items from meetings for the Digital Paid Media Director.
- Own weekly internal communications to provide updates and insights about the paid media program.
- Work with external consultants and vendors to ensure timely delivery and approvals for media plans and invoices.
- Maintain internal document and file management for the Creative and Paid Media teams including organizing plans, ads, briefs, etc.
- Track and prioritize all incoming requests from other teams for Paid Media and Creative teams.
- Facilitate communication across teams to ensure deadlines are met on both a short-term and long-term basis.
- Assist the Creative team with sourcing footage for ads and licensing management.
Skills and Experience
- 0-1 years of experience at an advertising agency or in digital project management.
- Excellent written and problem-solving skills.
- Extremely organized and able to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize with direction from the Digital Paid Media Director and Paid Media Team.
- Comfortable asking questions.
- Takes initiative to anticipate team needs.
- Experience working in G-Suite, Excel, and project management software.
- Experience or a desire to work in progressive politics is a plus. You might not know what “the VAN” is, but you should know which Republican senators voted against the American Rescue plan (spoiler: they all did).
This position will have the option of being remote or working out of Washington, DC where we have an office space for optional use. Occasional travel as needed. The salary range for the position starts at $55,000 - $70,000 commensurate with experience. Priorities USA’s competitive benefits package includes 100% of health care premium covered for the employee and 50% for dependents, a SIMPLE IRA retirement plan with employer contributions, paid holidays, and unlimited PTO. People of color, women, people with disabilities, LGBTQ individuals, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. If you need an accommodation for a disability to apply to this position, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
Please note this is an election cycle position which concludes in November 2022.