Digital Partnerships Manager
Political – Political
Priorities is a voter-centric progressive advocacy organization and service center for the grassroots progressive movement. Priorities is committed to standing up to the Trump administration and its allies in order to build an economy that provides real opportunity for all families to get ahead, and to protect the fundamental, democratic ideal of equality for all Americans – regardless of race, religion, gender or sexual orientation.
We are looking for a self-starter with digital advertising expertise to manage digital partnerships with progressive and Democratic organizations this election cycle. The Digital Partnerships Manager will refine internal and external processes that enable effective digital coordination, lead the sharing of resources and recommendations to existing partners, and proactively seek new partnership opportunities to amplify the impact of Priorities USA’s paid media, research, communications, and training programs.
Below is a list of the Digital Partnerships Manger's primary responsibilities. This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, or requirements associated with this role.
- Coordinate digital paid media plans with progressive allies spending in battleground states to ensure coverage while minimizing overlaps in program plans.
- Facilitate and manage digital partnerships that go beyond spend coordination -- sharing of creative content, pooling of resources, sourcing of individuals to feature in ads, etc.
- Manage Priorities USA’s CRM platform, Insightly, to ensure that partnership information is uniformly collected and accessible to individuals across Priorities USA departments.
- Ensure Priorities’ efforts to diversify the pool of digital advertising practitioners by identifying potential digital advertising training candidates through targeted outreach to state and local organizations
Political Department Support
- Support the development and implementation of Priorities USA’s broader political strategy, plans and benchmarks in coordination with the Political Director and Priorities USA’s departments.
- Assist in the organization of strategic communications table meetings and partner research briefings held by Priorities USA to promote coordination and alignment with allied progressive organizations.
- Expand Priorities USA’s footprint and impact by building new relationships with national and local allies, as well as maintain and strengthen existing relationships through regular communication.
- Work collaboratively with other Priorities USA departments -- Communications, Research, and Paid Media -- to identify and secure impactful partnership opportunities to strengthen our program and the programs of our partners.
- 2+ years of digital advertising experience
- Excellent project management, organizational and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of diverse groups and organizations and sensitivity to and appreciation of cultural differences
- Familiarity with digital political ecosystem and/or campaign and IE ecosystems is a plus
Compensation includes a competitive salary (between $90-100k) and a benefits package that includes health care, paid holidays, and vacation. People of color, women, people with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you need an accommodation for a disability to apply to this position, please let us know by emailing email@example.com