Senior Creative Project Manager
New York, NY
Paid Media – Creative
We’re looking for a Senior Creative Project Manager to join the team at Priorities USA. This person will lead project planning across multiple campaigns to defeat Donald Trump in 2020.
As part of our mission, we’re launching one of the largest persuasion and mobilization campaigns in politics – a year-round effort to talk to key groups of voters regardless of where we are in the election cycle.
As a Senior Creative Project Manager, you’ll sit on the creative production team, but work closely with every team within paid media, the organization at large as and partners, too. You’ll be thinking strategically about capacity, deadlines, and process and ready to plan, execute, monitor many campaigns.
You’ll be more than a task master. You’ll be a sense maker, omnipresent, and the glue that holds many parts together.
- Lead project planning throughout the ad life cycle
- Monitor assets to assure on-time delivery
- Manage internal campaign communication. You will often express opinions as actionable items, and "translate" what is needed into concrete tasks that creatives can execute. You will become an expert at making sense out of a multitude of opinions and communicating it to an interdisciplinary team
- Work collaboratively with our media strategists to ensure that key dates and assumptions in media plans are synced with production timelines
- Work with fellow project management team members to develop and test systems to ensure effective workflow, communication, and ultimately increased creative efficiency
- Provide quality assurance for campaign assets
- Come with a pov on timelines / capacity / recommend new structures to keep everyone aligned and on time
- Manage a creative coordinator tasked with approvals / compliance
- 3+ years of advertising agency project management experience
- Experience with creative assets and planning. You might have a little photoshop knowledge or understand how copy should be laid out in a video treatment plan.
- Demonstrated skills working in a collaborative environment across a number of different interdisciplinary teams
- Experience in a project management software - and strong opinions on your favorite
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. You’ll be leading meetings, handling follow-up, and communicating with your colleagues constantly
- A love for details
- No problem working long hours if needed
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A people person. This role is very much about being a relationship and consensus builder
- All about organizational skills. You must be able to analyze technical information, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations as needed
- Political, but not necessarily from politics: You might not know what “the VAN” is, but you should at least know which Republican senators sunk the ACA repeal and why
- Unflappable in times of crisis and high stress
We project the salary range to be $80,000-$90,000, but will be tailored to experience and includes a benefits package that includes health care, paid holidays and vacation. People of color, women, people with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.