Operations – Operations
Priorities USA is seeking an Operations Assistant to help with day-to-day operations and perform daily administrative duties. This role will report directly to the Director of Operations and requires a high degree of confidentiality and sensitivity. The ideal candidate is friendly, detail-oriented and open to learning new things.
- Perform day-to-day administrative duties for the Operations team
- Coordinate IT support and providing other assistance as needed for all staff
- Coordinate with all staff on ordering and maintaining office supplies as well as general office management
- Work with Director of Operations to ensure onboarding and training is completed in a timely manner
- Work with the Director of Operations to ensure the adoption, implementation, and management of office technologies.
- Assist the Operations team with event planning and execution
- Greet guests at our front door
- You should be well-versed in Google Suite, Office Suite and other office technology platforms
- You have the ability to manage multiple tasks at once without sacrificing quality
- You have a passion for helping people!
Compensation includes a competitive salary and a benefits package that includes health care, paid holidays, and vacation.