Washington, DC - New York, NY
Paid Media – Creative Strategy
Itching to use your creative and messaging powers to defeat Donald Trump? As a creative strategist at Priorities USA, it’d be your job to change the game.
Roles and Responsibilities
- This role reports to the Director of Creative Strategy
- Guide message, content and creative strategy with an emphasis on managing mobilization, persuasion, base consolidation, and rapid response ad programs
- Work directly with analytics, research, and polling teams to collect and develop insights that guide audience and message decisions and drive more relevant and impactful creative
- Translate messages and strategic discoveries into inspiring, strategic and creative briefs for copywriters, designers, and producers.
- Partner closely with design, copywriting, and production teams to bring fresh, and effective creative ideas to life that are rooted in culture, and in human and political insights
- Monitor external factors such as changing election dynamics and Trump activity to refine existing or develop new message and creative approaches
- Coordinate closely with media planners to determine content mixes and ensure our message is scalable and effective across platforms
- Work alongside and sometimes manage consultants and external partners to shape and refine message goals
- You have experience distilling data, research, and cultural insights into creative message and content strategies that drive impactful advertising online.
- Experience working on or for political campaigns, advocacy organizations, or ballot initiatives
- Familiar with cross-channel strategies, including traditional and digital advertising, website development, mobile, search and social media
- Excellent writing and editing
- Experience working and communicating with creative teams
- Understand consumer, digital and social trends
- Interest in data, analytics, and measurement
- Desire to beat Trump
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Experience communicating with diverse groups, working with a multicultural workforce, and bringing a sensitivity and appreciation of cultural differences.
- Eligible to work in the United States without a work authorization
Location: Washington, DC
Travel: Travel to shoots will be required
Salary Range: $110,000-$115,000
Compensation includes a competitive salary based on experience and a benefits package that includes health care, paid holidays and vacation. People of color, women, people with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.