Global Employer Branding Analyst
Work from anywhere (Europe & Africa) /
Talent Acquisition /
*Work from anywhere in Europe!*
Hello. We are Prismic. We're looking for an Employer Branding Analyst to join our Talent Acquisition team.
We are building a Content Management System used by thousands of companies around the world. Creative developers use Prismic to build modern websites and make them easily editable by marketing teams. We've built a Trust-based selling culture focused on building long-term relationships.
Why be an Employer Branding analyst at Prismic?
- Unique opportunity to learn and play in a fast-paced startup environment;
- Help us to build the EVP from scratch;
- Take part in some Talent Acquisition initiatives;
- A product that our users love, with an active community of developers who share their enthusiasm, and we'll be responsible for creating this same buzz for candidates and employees.
The Talent Acquisition Team
We're growing a Global Talent Acquisition team. We deal with candidates around the globe, from different backgrounds, cultures and for every single team internally (Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Product, and Design, to name a few. We are creating everything from scratch, building and implementing new processes, tools and technologies.
Prismic is building something huge as a product and as a company, and candidates all over the world will be aware of it.
Also, that's an amazing place to work - so it won't be hard to spread this to the world!
What you'll do 🔧
This position focuses on Employer Branding, with a touch of Marketing and Recruitment responsibilities. You'll be attached to the Talent Acquisition Manager:
- Take part in the development of our Employer Branding Strategy, including messaging pillars;
- Help to create our EVP;
- Executing our plan and weekly actions;
- Recruiting a bit, since the best way to understand our Employer Branding strategy is by being in touch with candidates;
- Taking part in internal and external research (focus groups, interviews, validation);
- Creation of supporting campaigns for awareness;
- Helping in the content creation strategy and execution (video, testimonial articles writing, photoshoots, and more, to support organic follower growth and brand awareness);
- Support in the development of Talent Persona on key demographics to support recruitment activity;
- Tracking KPIs;
- Closely team up with our Marketing and Video Producing team to optimise our Employer Branding efforts.
Are you the one? 🧠
- 3+ years experience in Employer Branding;
- Interest in Recruitment;
- Fluent English - we are an English-first company;
- It would be nice to have a Startup experience;
- Experience with Technology companies would be ideal.
What are the perks? 🎉
Our headquarter is in Paris (CET). Some of what we offer may depend on your location, so we will need to discuss that later, but this should give you a general idea:
- Latest MacBook Air;
- Health insurance;
- English classes for all levels;
- Work alongside a diverse and talented team on cutting-edge technology and challenging problems.
(also other benefits that may depend on the country you’re based in)
When you come to the office, indulge!
– Tasty snacks and drinks (coffee, tea, natural juices);
– Yoga classes 3x/week.