Private Wealth Systems is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Project Manager to join our growing team. You will have the opportunity to have immediate impact and visibility across the company as we seek to find continual improvements in efficiency, productivity and client satisfaction. You will be part of the team that is reinventing and redefining investment reporting for the 13.7 million high net worth individuals and their advisors who manage $52.6 trillion in private wealth. You will help bring transparency to an opaque industry and enable smarter, more engaged communications and interactions between sophisticated investors and their advisors so they can manage their wealth with greater personalized purpose. Make no mistake, what you do matters, which is why we want and need the best and brightest individuals who want to make a difference. Come join the best team in financial technology!
- Establish and run Private Wealth Systems' PMO function. This is a hands-on position.
- Develop and actively manage project plans for the configuration, customization, and integration of IT and software solutions, with the goal of effectively tracking, analyzing, reporting, and responding to the content/flow of business data across the enterprise.
- Ensure all deliverables and commitments are completed on schedule and in compliance with relevant standards.
- Write business requirements documents and develop project scope and timeline in concert with stakeholders.
- Manage resources, project schedule and budget to meet deliverables.
- Establish productive working relationships at all levels and in various departments including finance, client service, operations, sales and marketing, IT, development and senior leadership, among others.
- Proactively monitor and manage project risk
- 5-7 years of project leadership experience involving software development lifecycle, preferably in a start-up/fast growing SaaS company
- Proven expertise in project management methodologies and tools
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of cloud-based IT services and functions, particularly KPI management
- Track record of leading successful integration projects across multiple and complex technologies and systems
- Highly effective communicator at all levels of the organization
- Adaptable to changing conditions and calm under pressure
- Comfortable navigating ambiguous situations
- BS in a technical or quantitative discipline, Computer Science or related fields, PMP certification desired
- Prior success in similar positions is required