Investment Reconciliation Analysts
Private Wealth Systems is seeking a highly motivated and detail oriented Investment Analyst to join our growing operations team. The operations team is responsible for completing daily transaction-level and account-level reconciliation across multiple custodians and multiple asset classes on behalf of our clients. You will be part of the team that is reinventing and redefining investment reporting for the 13.7 million high net worth individuals and their advisors who manage $52.6 trillion in private wealth. You will help bring transparency to an opaque industry and enable smarter, more engaged communications and interactions between sophisticated investors and their advisors so they can manage their wealth with greater personalized purpose. Make no mistake, what you do matters, which is why we want and need the best and brightest individuals who want to make a difference. Come join the best team in financial technology!
- Associates Degree in a finance, accounting or related field; BA/BS/MS preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in Finance or Back Office Operations functions (preferably securities services or securities/trade reconciliation)
- Familiar with investment terminology, financial instruments, market practices and reporting of financial data
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with clients, vendors, team members and management
- Ability to comprehend business processes and workflows
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Strong adherence to project goals, tasks and timelines
- Ability to take ownership of a task and see it through from inception to completion
- Highly self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of critical Company, Client and Employee information
- Demonstrated knowledge of and support for company mission, vision, value statements,standards, policies and procedures, operating instructions, confidentiality standards, the employee handbook and code of conduct, including required ethical behavior.
- Completing daily transaction level reconciliation of client accounts
- Processing daily activity files received from data providers and managing exceptions
- Trouble-shooting complex exceptions and working with team lead to resolve
- Manually updating transactional data inputs for automated processing
- Assessing data input against requirements and taking appropriate action to augment when required
- Identifying process and technology improvement opportunities
- The ideal candidate will have an interest in both technology, investment accounting, and investment reporting as well as a desire to work in a fast-paced exciting environment.
Private Wealth Systems is the industry defining financial technology company that is revolutionizing the way private wealth is analyzed, reported, and managed by the 13.7 million high net worth investors, and their advisors, who control $52.6 trillion in global private wealth. Founded by pioneers of the consolidated investment reporting industry, Private Wealth Systems provides a total wealth dashboard with transaction-level-transparency so investors and their advisors have instant access and understanding of the drivers of risk and return across all of their investments, regardless of complexity, asset class, or entity structure. The company’s multi-asset, multi-custodial, multi-currency performance reporting platform provides account aggregation, data normalization, performance calculation, and client reporting that transcends all levels of wealth. Unlike any investment reporting system today Private Wealth Systems is purpose built to support the highest levels of financial complexity – supporting all asset classes, all custodians, all managers and sub-managers, all currencies, and all complex ownership structures – but scale to transcend all levels of wealth – providing the precision of a family office solution with the performance of an enterprise banking platform. A simple touch on your mobile device and you have absolute control and oversight over your entire wealth with reporting that is as personalized as you are. Experience the power of reporting precision. ONE TOUCH > TOTAL CONTROL