Revenue Operations Director
Marketing – Central Marketing /
We are looking for a Global Revenue Operations Director to help Privitar by delivering visibility across the revenue team, improve revenue processes and ultimately drive revenue predictability and growth.
Location: Boston/ London
Privitar is a rapidly growing Data Privacy Enterprise Software company founded in London with US headquarters in Boston; building software to enable the safe and ethical use of valuable data for analytics and machine learning. We work with large organizations worldwide in financial services, telecommunications, pharma, and government, enabling them to get the most out of data without compromising on privacy and security.
Privitar is pioneering the new enterprise software category of sensitive data management, with deep domain expertise in data privacy. The company aims to define and lead this category, capture the market on modern data platforms; and address a social issue of growing importance. Our technology enables organizations to make data available efficiently and safely to drive data-driven decision making, capture value and reduce risk.
Backed by world-leading private equity and venture capital funds who’ve invested in companies like Crowdstrike, BEA Systems, Slack, Dropbox and Spotify to date we have raised over $150million in funding and have ambitious growth plans, despite challenging economic conditions. In 2020, our team nearly doubled to 200 people and we continue to hire great people. The company was recently lauded by The Sunday Times as one of the “10 Tech Ones to Watch,” ranked #18 on the 2020 Deloitte Technology UK Fast 50 and honored as one of the FinTech50.
Hiring during Covid-19
The Privitar team is working remote at this time, and our interviews across all roles have been adapted to operate virtually. As a result we’ve hired and onboarded more than 40 people virtually since the pandemic began. We have developed our ways of working to make sure new joiners feel part of our team straight away. No matter which office location, we have figured out how to hold virtual socials, monthly company all hands, bi-weekly lunches, cooking clubs, and we even have a stipend to optimize your remote working situation. We’d love to hear from you and to tell you more about us and all of the cool stuff we’re doing.
- Support Privitar’s growth goals by leading global projects including transformational activities and strategic imperatives (e.g. construct company-wide reporting mechanisms and drive adoption of self-service dashboards)
- Leverage cross-campaign ROI performance data and industry best practices to inform campaign planning and drive team efficiency/efficacy to achieve company goals
- Lead and optimise annual and quarterly planning processes in collaboration with the sales & marketing teams, including development of SOPs and facilitating operational efficiencies
- Gather business requirements to drive recommendations related to the Marketing Performance Management solution; collaborate with Sales, Sales Enablement and Operations teams to translate business requirements into systems and process solutions
- Ensure and drive effective management and governance of lead to opportunity process
- Management of the Sales and Marketing tech stack
What you need to bring to Privitar
- You have +7 years experience in Sales, Revenue or Business Operations for B2B SaaS, with demonstrable success.
- You're comfortable managing platforms such as Salesforce, Marketo, 6sense.
- You are data driven, with a passion for leveraging data to influence decisions.
- Ability to engage effectively across multiple parts of the business and bring solutions that bridge gaps between them.
- Ability to influence prioritization within sales and marketing teams.
- A mindset which is focused on business results.
- Continued refinement and improvement of the lead to customer process, particularly lead to opportunity.
- Proven experience in continual improvement of metrics with clear indicators as to what was done that achieved this.
- You're an excellent communicator, both written and verbal, and can simplify complex topics in a way that anyone can understand.
What we give you in return
- 20 days holiday allowance in addition to US Bank Holidays, We value work-life balance and encourage team members to take it all.
- Private Health Insurance for yourself and your family
- 401(K) Plan
- Stock Options - everyone has a share in Privitar
- Enhanced family leave pay
- Sickness, Critical Illness and Life Insurance
- We will cover reasonable costs for your phone
- Commuter Plan - Tax free savings on bus fares, train passes, and parking expenses
- Employee Referral Bonus of $6500
- Bi-weekly whole company virtual lunch. $25 allowance. Good food, great company
- Regular virtual socials to keep you and your colleagues connected
Privitar does not accept unsolicited referrals or CVs from any source other than directly from candidates or approved agencies with written agreements in place and instructed on specified roles.
Unsolicited CVs received from any agency not engaged as outlined above will be considered a "free gift", and there will be no fees due should we choose to contact the candidate directly. Receipt of unsolicited CVs will in no way establish any prior claim to the candidate should they also be submitted by another agency. We consider this type of activity an attempt to lay claim to a given candidate and therefore entirely inappropriate. Any submission of unsolicited CVs to us will be deemed as full acceptance of these terms.
We only engage with agencies who are respectful of candidates, businesses and other agencies. We abide by our agreements with them and maintain genuine, straight-forward and lasting relationships which generate the highest calibre candidates for our business.