VP Demand Generation
Marketing – Demand Generation /
Privitar is looking for a talented and data-driven VP of Demand Generation to help us create interest in Privitar’s products and solutions through integrated marketing campaigns across multiple marketing channels.
Location: London, UK or Boston, MA, USA
Privitar is a rapidly growing Data Privacy Enterprise Software company based in London, building software to enable the safe and ethical use of valuable data for analytics and machine learning. We work with large organizations worldwide in financial services, telecommunications, pharma, and government, enabling them to get the most out of data without compromising on privacy and security.
Privitar is pioneering the new enterprise software category of sensitive data management, with deep domain expertise in data privacy. The company aims to define and lead this category, capture the market on modern data platforms; and address a social issue of growing importance. Our technology enables organizations to make data available efficiently and safely to drive data-driven decision making, capture value and reduce risk.
Backed by world-leading private equity and venture capital funds who’ve invested in companies like Crowdstrike, BEA Systems, Slack, Dropbox and Spotify to date we have raised over $150million in funding and have ambitious growth plans, despite challenging economic conditions. In 2020, our team nearly doubled to 200 people and we continue to hire great people. The company was recently lauded by The Sunday Times as one of the “10 Tech Ones to Watch,” ranked #18 on the 2020 Deloitte Technology UK Fast 50 and honored as one of the FinTech50.
Hiring during Covid-19
The Privitar team is working remote at this time, and our interviews across all roles have been adapted to operate virtually. As a result we’ve hired and onboarded more than 40 people virtually since the pandemic began. We have developed our ways of working to make sure new joiners feel part of our team straight away. No matter which office location, we have figured out how to hold virtual socials, monthly company all hands, bi-weekly lunches, cooking clubs, and we even have a stipend to optimize your remote working situation. We’d love to hear from you and to tell you more about us and all of the cool stuff we’re doing.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the VP of Demand Generation will lead a global team of field marketers, event managers and digital marketers. This person supports Privitar’s overall sales growth objectives by managing integrated marketing campaigns, digital marketing programs, Privitar’s web presence and the overall marketing programs budget.
- Develop and grow a high performing, metrics-driven, demand generation organization made up of field marketing, digital marketing, and event management.
- Lead strategic development of multi-channel direct demand gen campaigns including but not limited to search, display, email, social, direct mail, events, ABM and content syndication.
- Meet and exceed pipeline development goals and other mutually agreed KPIs.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline and bookings.
- Continuously evaluate the performance and ROI of campaigns, adjusting demand tactics and strategy accordingly.
- Work closely with Product Marketing to define go-to-market strategies, buyer personas, value propositions, messaging and content needs.
- Work closely with Product Marketing, Marketing Communications, Marketing Operations and Sales to ensure message optimization and cross-functional alignment.
- Ensure a highly productive relationship with Sales, driving strong alignment on campaign strategy as well as pipeline and win rate objectives.
- Optimize targeting, creative, media and budget allocation to maximize effectiveness and ROI.
What you'll need to bring to Privitar
- 10+ years of experience managing demand generation teams
- Proven track record of successfully launching and managing marketing campaigns cost effectively with clear ROI focused metrics.
- Expertise in B2B digital marketing, marketing automation, lead conversion, nurturing programs and marketing analytics.
- Creative leader with attention to detail.
- Experience with ABM programs and platforms.
- Proven experience scaling demand generation programs.
- Strong analytical skills and metrics-based decision making.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communications skills.
- Proficiency with marketing automation and CRM systems.
What we give you in return
- 20 days holiday allowance in addition to US Bank Holidays, We value work-life balance and encourage team members to take it all.
- Private Health Insurance for yourself and your family
- 401(K) Plan
- Stock Options - everyone has a share in Privitar
- Enhanced family leave pay
- Sickness, Critical Illness and Life Insurance
- We will cover reasonable costs for your phone
- Commuter Plan - Tax free savings on bus fares, train passes, and parking expenses
- Employee Referral Bonus of $6500
- Bi-weekly whole company virtual lunch. $25 allowance. Good food, great company
- Regular virtual socials to keep you and your colleagues connected
Privitar does not accept unsolicited referrals or CVs from any source other than directly from candidates or approved agencies with written agreements in place and instructed on specified roles.
Unsolicited CVs received from any agency not engaged as outlined above will be considered a "free gift", and there will be no fees due should we choose to contact the candidate directly. Receipt of unsolicited CVs will in no way establish any prior claim to the candidate should they also be submitted by another agency. We consider this type of activity an attempt to lay claim to a given candidate and therefore entirely inappropriate. Any submission of unsolicited CVs to us will be deemed as full acceptance of these terms.
We only engage with agencies who are respectful of candidates, businesses and other agencies. We abide by our agreements with them and maintain genuine, straight-forward and lasting relationships which generate the highest calibre candidates for our business.