Account Executive - South Eastern territories
South East, America /
Sales – Sales /
We are looking for an Account Executive that thrives in an Enterprise software sales environment, and a flair for bringing new categories to market, at an early stage company.
Location: Operating remotely, we are looking for you to be based in any of the South Eastern states, United States.
Privitar is a rapidly growing Data Privacy Enterprise Software company headquartered in London, building software to enable the safe and ethical use of valuable data for analytics and machine learning. We work with large organizations worldwide in financial services, telecommunications, pharma, and government, enabling them to get the most out of data without compromising on privacy and security.
Privitar is pioneering the new enterprise software category of sensitive data management, with deep domain expertise in data privacy. The company aims to define and lead this category, capture the market on modern data platforms; and address a social issue of growing importance. Our technology enables organizations to make data available efficiently and safely to drive data-driven decision making, capture value and reduce risk.
Backed by world-leading private equity and venture capital funds who’ve invested in companies like Crowdstrike, BEA Systems, Slack, Dropbox and Spotify to date we have raised over $150million in funding and have ambitious growth plans, despite challenging economic conditions. In 2020, our team nearly doubled to 200 people and we continue to hire great people. The company was recently lauded by The Sunday Times as one of the “10 Tech Ones to Watch,” ranked #18 on the 2020 Deloitte Technology UK Fast 50 and honored as one of the FinTech50.
Hiring during Covid-19
The Privitar team is working remote at this time, and our interviews across all roles have been adapted to operate virtually. As a result we’ve hired and onboarded more than 40 people virtually since the pandemic began. We have developed our ways of working to make sure new joiners feel part of our team straight away. No matter which office location, we have figured out how to hold virtual socials, monthly company all hands, bi-weekly lunches, cooking clubs, and we even have a stipend to optimize your remote working situation. We’d love to hear from you and to tell you more about us and all of the cool stuff we’re doing.
We are expanding our sales team due to strong customer demand and are looking for a competitive and experienced Account Executive that thrives in a complex enterprise software solution sales cycle environment. The successful salesperson will work with Inside Sales and Technical Sales to qualify new sales opportunities, develop sales strategies and close new business deals to exceed sales quotas.
You will win new business by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services. Working in fast-paced environment to acquire new customers you will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- Manage sales opportunities from inception to close leveraging resources from technical sales, inside sales and senior stakeholders
- Sell licences and renewals, both single & multi-year deals
- Qualify opportunities and accurately forecast your pipeline
- Research accounts and develop strategic account plans
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
What you'll need to bring to Privitar
- Proven 5 plus years of experience selling software to enterprises with complex, multi-stakeholder environments
- Proven ability to generate pipeline, with a strong tenure history and earnings record
- Strong communication skills written and verbal, credible with technical buyers (CDO, CIO, CTO)
- Relevant domain knowledge - Big Data, Analytics
- Track record of over-achieving against quota in past positions
- Motivated, high energy, and enthusiastic spirit
What we give you in return
- 20 days holiday allowance in addition to US Bank Holidays
- We value work-life balance and encourage team members to take it all
- Fully Company paid health benefits for yourself and your family
- 401(K) Plan Stock Options - everyone has a share in Privitar
- Enhanced Parental leave Sickness, Critical Illness and Life Insurance
- We will cover reasonable costs for your phone
- Commuter Plan - Tax free savings on bus fares, train passes, and parking expenses
- Employee Referral Bonus of $6500
- Bi-weekly whole company virtual lunch. $25 allowance. Good food, great company
- Regular virtual socials to keep you and your colleagues connected
Privitar does not accept unsolicited referrals or CVs from any source other than directly from candidates or approved agencies with written agreements in place and instructed on specified roles.
Unsolicited CVs received from any agency not engaged as outlined above will be considered a "free gift", and there will be no fees due should we choose to contact the candidate directly. Receipt of unsolicited CVs will in no way establish any prior claim to the candidate should they also be submitted by another agency. We consider this type of activity an attempt to lay claim to a given candidate and therefore entirely inappropriate. Any submission of unsolicited CVs to us will be deemed as full acceptance of these terms.
We only engage with agencies who are respectful of candidates, businesses and other agencies. We abide by our agreements with them and maintain genuine, straight-forward and lasting relationships which generate the highest calibre candidates for our business.