Senior Customer Support Specialist
Customer Support – Customer Support /
Full Time Employee (FTE)
Prodigy Education is a global leader in game-based learning and is one of the fastest-growing EdTech companies in North America. Our mission is to help every student in the world love learning, motivating millions worldwide via fun, secure and accessible curriculum-aligned gameplay experiences. Visit www.prodigygame.com to learn more.
Customer Support works to create detailed, compassionate and quality customer interactions that allow customers to feel heard, understood and confident while on their journey to help their student love learning. We do this by working as a team to tackle whatever challenges may come our way on any given day, and by learning from each other and our interactions.
As a Senior Customer Support Specialist you are responsible for responding to any and all customer support inquiries sent in to us via ticket, phone or chat. Senior Agents are responsible for keeping support requests related to memberships, informational support and technical support at a manageable volume.
As part of the Customer Support department you may be required to work flexible hours based on the needs of the business. Prodigy Game reserves the right to change these hours with appropriate written notice.
Hiring Currently for Shift(s):
Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m.
- To foster & repair relationships with our stakeholders
- You will create memorable and engaging experiences that strengthen trust, and build a bond to encourage the love of learning
- You will be a champion of creating customer happiness and satisfaction
- Respond to various customer requests like Payment inquiries, Memberships and Account management via ticket, phone, and live chat (Zendesk)
- Communicator: You speak and write well to help customers effectively and efficiently
- People person: You enjoy interacting with and lending people a helping hand
- Perfectionist: You notice and address the little things that make customers happy
- Problem Solver: You love a puzzle and won’t quit until it’s solved
- Scholar: You thrive while learning new things and want to grow your skills along with the company
- To confirm you pay close attention to detail, please respond with a cover letter indicating why you are interested in pursuing a Customer Support role and open your reply with the phrase Purple Monkey
Working at Prodigy
- Why Prodigy? Here at Prodigy, our employees are the foundation of our organization - an asset that transforms our mission into a reality! For this reason, we offer our employees a Total Rewards Program that is geared towards their financial, physical and mental well-being.
- Employees receive full health benefits from day one! Including separate allocation for mental health.
- Employee stock options and savings plan
- $500.00 to create your own work from home set-up
- We pride ourselves on constant learning, which is why we offer our employees an annual learning fund of $1200.00
- Prodigy Savings Program (RRSP, TFSA)
- We value wellness, so in addition to wellness classes and benefits, we also offer an additional $720.00 fund to all employees
- Flexibility to choose whether you work from home or in-office, based on what works best on any given day
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly “no meeting day” Tuesdays
- Extended long weekends throughout the year!
- Want to work from anywhere in the world? We offer 4 weeks of "work from anywhere" per year!
Please note: the privacy and security of our users are of the utmost importance to us, and all employees will be expected to act in accordance with Prodigy’s stringent security policies.
Follow us @ProdigyCareers and Instagram to learn more, or visit our website at www.prodigygame.com to view additional benefits and perks and our Culture Blog.
Come as you are. We believe the power of our collective potential will transform education. We are building towards a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace to empower and create access and opportunity for all. We welcome applications from people from all underrepresented groups, including (but not limited to) people of any gender, age, or religion, members of the LGBTQIA2+ community, BIPOC and other underrepresented races and nationalities, people with disabilities, veterans, and anyone who may contribute to the further diversification of Prodigy Education. If you feel like you don’t have all the qualifications for this position and are willing to use your initiative to learn the rest, we’d still love for you to apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Prodigy Education will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please notify us at email@example.com, and we will work with you to meet your needs.