Revenue Operations Manager
Salt Lake City, UT /
Growth – Revenue Operations /
ProfitWell is the leader in subscription monetization and retention. We help companies, from scrappy startups to brand-name enterprises, get the most out of their subscription offerings.
As the Revenue Operations Manager you will play a fundamental role in the scaling of our Sales and Marketing teams. You’ll own the development of our revenue tech stack, create analytics to identify opportunities for growth, and optimize internal processes to maximize the efficiency of campaigns and sales reps — even as our teams add headcount and experiment with new tactics.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with the Growth team to measure and iterate on new experiments
- Help direct the day-to-day operations of the Business Development and Account Executive teams
- Design, implement, and optimize internal processes used by Business Development Reps, Account Executives, Marketing Managers, and Operations
- Own our tech stack: maintaining data quality, developing new automation, and evaluating purchases of new software
- Train internal stakeholders on how to use (your) tools and systems
- Build dashboards and ad hoc reporting for executive team
This might be a good fit if you…
- Have 2+ years of experience in Revenue or Sales Operations, preferably tech or SaaS
- Are data-driven, detail-oriented, and intrinsically motivated to do high-quality work
- Can collaborate with non-technical stakeholders across multiple teams
- Can’t stand time-consuming, inefficient, or broken processes
- Have advanced proficiency in Excel
- Have experience with CRM administration or reporting, such as Salesforce
- Are familiar with marketing automation platforms, such as HubSpotHave used sales engagement platforms like Outreach
- Bonus points if you have worked with data warehousing and SQL
Why our culture is unique
Working at ProfitWell will feel different than what you’re used to, because we’re creating a culture that we believe high performers want to work within and thrive. This culture has tradeoffs you should be aware of though:
• You're open and honest. We deeply care about finding truth, giving feedback, and exploring ideas in an environment where everyone has a seat at the table and no one is inherently correct because of a title. This often leads to discussions and debates where the emphasis isn’t on decorum, which we’ve come to learn isn’t an environment where everyone thrives.
• You believe in building stuff people actually want and need. We feel building phenomenal products is an imperative, not an aim. The tradeoff is we can come across too intense.
• You're resourceful and like to put ideas into motion. We give the entire team full context on the business, considerable freedom, and a vast playground to take ownership. If you are not hyper conscientious and pretty resourceful, you are unlikely to thrive in this environment.
• You like open discussion and friendly debate. We are intensely open minded and not easily offended. The tradeoff is that we risk unintentionally, easily offending others.
• You look for the best in people. We try exceptionally hard to give people the most charitable interpretation in their views and opinions. Sometimes this means we’re just plain naive and need to be educated. We crave this education and guidance on where we’re lacking.
In this environment, you’re going to have days that are difficult, but most days will be exciting. We know we’re not for everyone and that’s ok.
You’ll love us because of these essentials
• Competitive salary and bonus structure, plus equity in a thriving company that’s 100% employee-owned
• Flexible hours and unlimited vacation (that you can actually take)
• Premier medical, dental, and vision benefits
• Paid family leave
• Training, professional and career development support - your success is our success, we invest in our employees!
• Working with top software brands and in-the-news companies
And other fun stuff…
• Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks, including cold brew coffee on-tap
• Dog friendly office
• In office games, meditation room, and other amenities to help you decompress at work
• Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events for bonding, blowing off steam and "just because"
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
ProfitWell is an equal opportunity employer, and we believe diversity is critical to our success. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. ProfitWell will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified people with documented disabilities.