Senior Solutions Analyst (Remote/Hybrid)
Seattle, WA /
Solutions & Customer Success /
Our team is growing and seeking a competent Solutions Analyst who will be defining and documenting product requirements and processes. This is a new position in the organization and we’re looking for a self-starter who will collaborate with business stakeholders to build the role and function within Opala. You will be expected to ramp up fast, develop subject matter expertise, and provide excellent customer service.
Opala is a healthcare tech startup, combining patient information to establish a complete, individual healthcare profile. Our end goal is to improve healthcare outcomes and reduce cost, administrative waste, and to enable digital solutions.
If you want to directly impact transforming healthcare through data and technology and have a passion for this space, we'd love to hear from you. In exchange, we’ll also provide great benefits (medical/dental/vision, HSA, 401k, PTO, etc.), competitive salaries, generous stock option plan and opportunities for growth and development.
Our team is based in downtown Seattle, offering amazing views of the Puget Sound, Mt Rainier and the Olympics. We're conveniently located next to major transit lines and a quick walk to Pike Place Market and Seattle Art Museum. Complimentary perks include onsite bike storage, a beautiful gym and fully outfitted game room and more.
- Own second tier technical support function for Opala’s products
- Perform as key liaison and customer advocate ensuring customer success
- Define and document product and customer requirements
- Define and document operational support workflows
- Work with the Product Manager and Customer Success Director to define key functionality and product direction
- Maintain relevant technical and professional knowledge of the applications and healthcare interoperability
- Be an interoperability solutions evangelist
- BA/BS degree in technical discipline or equivalent
- 4+ years defining product requirements, customer requirements and operational workflows
- 4+ years documenting relevant requirements and workflows
- Experience with and passion for owning technical product support
- Self-starter comfortable working in a new role within a growing organization
- Strong analytical and business acumen skill set
- Working knowledge of ETL workflows and data management principles
- Prior experience with Application Programming Interfaces
Note: Currently, we are unable to accept applicants residing outside the United States and those working in the US who require visa sponsorship and/or unsolicited C2C/CTH. Thank you for understanding.
Opala is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.