Marketing Specialist (Remote/Hybrid)
Seattle, WA /
Solutions & Customer Success /
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to join the Solutions & Customer Success team. In this role, you will leverage your healthcare interoperability and marketing communications experience to manage marketing and promotional activities, including webinars, white papers, and conference presentations.
Opala is a healthcare tech startup, combining patient information and establishing a complete, individual healthcare profile to improve healthcare outcomes and costs, reduce administrative waste, and enable digital solutions.
If you want to directly impact transforming healthcare through data and technology and have a passion for this space, we'd love to hear from you. In exchange, we’ll also provide great benefits (medical/dental/vision, HSA, 401k, PTO, etc.), competitive salaries, generous stock option plan and opportunities for growth and development.
Our HQ is based in downtown Seattle, offering amazing views of the Puget Sound, Mt Rainier and the Olympics. We're conveniently located next to major transit lines and a quick walk to Pike Place Market and Seattle Art Museum. Complimentary perks include onsite bike storage, a beautiful gym, a fully outfitted game room and more.
- Manage all marketing activities, including tracking results and measuring the success of the implementation of tactics to inform future marketing plans
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities
- Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g., product and sales) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral
- Generate customer testimonials and referrals
- Produce high-quality articles, white papers, blogs, press releases, email marketing messages, case studies, presentation content, survey reports and web copy
- Bachelor's in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 3+ years of work experience in marketing, including using social media tools, such as Marketo, Google Analytics, LinkedIn, and content management systems
- Healthcare interoperability industry experience
- Experience coordinating and executing webinars program and marketing events
- Experience conducting, gathering and analyzing market research to identify new opportunities
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders, including an executive-level audience
- Experience writing, editing, and researching a wide range of public communication products, following the AP Style Guide
- Excellent analytical and data analysis skills
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Ability to travel as necessary
Note: Currently, we are unable to accept applicants residing outside the United States and those working in the US who require visa sponsorship and/or unsolicited C2C/CTH. Thank you for understanding.
Opala is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.