San Francisco, California
Our team is building a new set of creative, collaborative tools for visual storytelling and we’re looking for a product designer to help create components and systems across the product and user experience. A tool focused on making design easier and accessible, this is a unique opportunity to build and create directly for your passion.
This is an opportunity to use your love for design and create tools that inspire others to open the doors for more creativity in the world. Plus, you’ll get to join a fun, experienced, and inclusive team that cares deeply about visual storytelling and helping others communicate in today’s digital world. If this sounds like it might be up your alley, we’d love to hear from you!
- Chris Lauritzen, VP of Design
About the role
- Work within a design system to create tools and user flows.
- Make recommendations for improving/expanding our design component library.
- Work with Engineering to make sure designs are perfectly implemented.
- Contribute to shaping our design team and culture.
This might be for you if
- You have 5+ years of product design experience and believe in the excellence of your craft.
- You have strong communication and teamwork skills.
- You are passionate about advocacy for users.
- You have a demonstrated ability to deliver production ready product design.
- You are skilled in interactive prototyping tools and are familiar with Figma.
- You have a high bar for getting it right and are not afraid to fail along the way.
- You enjoy collaborating and believe the whole is better than the sum of its parts.
- You believe there is always more to learn and are eager to grow as an individual.
- You have a love for visual storytelling.
Who we are and what we value
- A friendly, inclusive environment, built around a culture of trust and respect.
- Transparent, open-minded leadership and team members.
- Opportunities to take on new challenges, expand your skill set and have a direct impact on the product.
- A culture of improvisation, where we learn from our mistakes and use that to guide the future.
- A commitment to doing things the right way, even if that requires a bigger investment up front.
- We believe great work speaks for itself and embrace flexible work hours and vacation time.
- The sustainable well-being of our team. We offer strong startup salaries, full health coverage for employees and their dependents, and optional 401k and pre-tax commuter benefits
More about Projector
Projector is based in downtown San Francisco, where we’re focused on building a collaborative, modern storytelling tool. We are a passionate team, committed to changing the way people tell stories and looking to have fun along the way.
At Projector, we believe employing a team with diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions will make our team and our product stronger. We are an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.