Director, Technical Program Manager
Remote, USA /
You will work with Product and Engineering leadership to help drive operational excellence across organizations.
You love bringing process and efficiency to an engineering organization. You have likely been a Scrum Master before and are Agile trained and you have seen the need for greater oversight in operations across the full spectrum of product engineering. You understand the importance of process and metrics to drive efficiency and manage dependencies between engineering teams as well as product. You enjoy collaborating with stakeholders in product and engineering to bring alignment to priorities and ensure resources are being used on the highest priority items. You use processes and tools to gather data in order to validate effectiveness and predict capacity for planning.
At Rōnin we aim to bring world class healthcare solutions driven by data science to the hands of clinicians and patients. To accomplish this we have an ever growing set of engineering disciplines that provide unique capabilities. The aggregation of these teams are used to create features that bring intelligent insights to clinicians in order to aid in the decision making for a patient as well as understand when a patient might be at risk of an adverse event. Creating solutions with these capabilities require complex dependency management across product engineering, data platforms, interoperability, and data science. The Technical Program Manager is critical to the success of Rōnin’s product engineering delivery process.
Here’s what you will do day to day:
- Drive Agile best practices through engineering and product
- Define scalable tools and processes
- Create standard processes for interfacing with support, design, data science, engineering and product
- Collaborate with Product Managers to share roadmaps, progress and success across the organization
- Create systems and opportunities to ensure the right people are talking in order to align on priorities
- Maintain dashboards and key metrics and provide product, engineering and support with insights
- Measure health of Product and Engineering organization in order to drive continuous improvement
- Facilitate Scrum of Scrums ceremonies, surface risks, blockers and progress
- Drive initiative capacity planning across teams Document and train teams on processes
- Maintain documentation across Engineering and Product
Does some or most of the below describe you? Let’s chat!
- Works independently
- Has a resonance with our core values
- Expert multi-tasker
- Ability to foster collaboration and facilitate teamwork
- Curious Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Knowledgeable with Jira and tools that integrate with Jira
What We Offer:
- We’re a remote-first company within the United States
- Competitive salary and equity, based on experience
- 401k through Guideline
- Medical, dental, and vision 100% covered for employees and 70% for dependents
- 100% covered life insurance for employees
- Parental Leave
- Flexible vacation: we encourage everyone to take at least 15 days off per year
- 11 paid company holidays plus a week off during the winter holidays
- All the stipends! Learning & development, internet, cell phone, and team lunches
- Opportunity to work on impactful products in the complex cancer space
Project Rōnin is filling one of the greatest gaps in patient care to date. Our mission is to increase the length and quality of every persons’ life who has been affected by cancer.
This year alone there will be nearly 1.8 million new cancer diagnoses, and the tools oncologists are using haven’t been updated in 20 years. With our platform, communication between patients and their doctors is optimized through an individual care platform that is already having an immediate impact.
Want to learn more?
Avoid the confidence gap. If some of the above describes you, we’d love to chat and see where your skills can add to our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.