Senior Healthcare Market Analyst
Remote, USA /
Research Driven, healthcare obsessed, competitively minded, with a knack for storytelling. If these qualities define you then let’s talk! We are looking for a Healthcare Market Analyst that is ready to give us the scoop in all things healthcare IT; from population health, oncology, competitive insights, and the overall healthcare market. You will be joining a team that is dedicated to effecting change in oncology and beyond. Specifically, you will leverage your in-depth knowledge of EHR capabilities and collaborate with all members of Ronin including the leadership team and external partners.
What you will do:
- Analyze healthcare products or offerings from vendors at the specific feature level.
- Build powerpoints and spreadsheets to articulate the data collected through research and analysis.
- Deliver market insights/impact to Ronin to RLT.
- Identify partnership opportunities with potential vendors such as EHR’s.
- Help drive the way Ronin products are created and delivered.
- You think strategically and like to win.
- You are an adept, curious researcher who knows how to make sense of the complex market that is healthcare.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a leadership team that is looking to you for insights on the healthcare space.
- You can work with any spreadsheet and know how to craft a compelling story.
What We Offer:
- We’re a remote-first company within the United States
- Competitive salary and equity, based on experience
- 401k through Guideline
- Medical, dental, and vision 100% covered for employees and 70% for dependents
- 100% covered life insurance for employees
- Parental Leave
- Flexible vacation: we encourage everyone to take at least 15 days off per year
- 11 paid company holidays plus a week off during the winter holidays
- All the stipends! Learning & development, internet, cell phone, and team lunches
- Opportunity to work on impactful products in the complex cancer space
Project Rōnin is filling one of the greatest gaps in patient care to date. Our mission is to increase the length and quality of every persons’ life who has been affected by cancer.
This year alone there will be nearly 1.8 million new cancer diagnoses, and the tools oncologists are using haven’t been updated in 20 years. With our platform, communication between patients and their doctors is optimized through an individual care platform that is already having an immediate impact.
Want to learn more?
Avoid the confidence gap. If some of the above describes you, we’d love to chat and see where your skills can add to our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.