Remote, USA /
Do you enjoy designing robust, secure infrastructure in the cloud? Do you enjoy building systems that create developer workflow efficiency? Here at Project Ronin, Platform Engineering is a discipline combining software and systems engineering skills. We take security and our users' privacy extremely seriously. As part of our core mission, the Platform Architect will work closely with the DevOps, developer experience, and product engineering teams to design the infrastructure that we use to securely serve the users that depend on our systems.
The Ronin Platform Engineering mindset is strongly aligned with key concepts around automation, best practices, infrastructure as code, continuous improvement of process and quality. Your work will enable us to build out our platform to support the rapid development features that we deliver to our partners and their patients.
What you will do:
- Manage the overall architecture of our cloud environment.
- Help us design best-in-class build and deploy processes for our services.
- Design needed integrations to build and deploy our systems.
- Help build out the testing infrastructure that our engineering teams use to test our systems.
- Consult with product engineering teams on system design infrastructure considerations.
- Help the engineering teams troubleshoot infrastructure issues
- 5+ years of hands-on experience designing and building cloud infrastructure.
- Experience deploying services in the cloud.
- Familiar with CI/CD and production automation around deployments, rollbacks, promotions, etc.
- Experience with orchestration platforms, such as Kubernetes (k8s)Experience with Terraform or other IAC technologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
What We Offer:
- We’re a remote-first company within the United States
- Competitive salary and equity, based on experience
- 401k through Guideline
- Medical, dental, and vision 100% covered for employees and 70% for dependents
- 100% covered life insurance for employees
- Parental Leave
- Flexible vacation: we encourage everyone to take at least 15 days off per year
- 11 paid company holidays plus a week off during the winter holidays
- All the stipends! Learning & development, internet, cell phone, and team lunches
- Opportunity to work on impactful products in the complex cancer space
Project Rōnin is filling one of the greatest gaps in patient care to date. Our mission is to increase the length and quality of every persons’ life who has been affected by cancer.
This year alone there will be nearly 1.8 million new cancer diagnoses, and the tools oncologists are using haven’t been updated in 20 years. With our platform, communication between patients and their doctors is optimized through an individual care platform that is already having an immediate impact.
Want to learn more?
Avoid the confidence gap. If some of the above describes you, we’d love to chat and see where your skills can add to our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.