Remote, USA /
People and Culture /
Welcome to Project Ronin where you will have first hand experience in building an organization that is on the brink of changing the cancer care ecosystem. You are a mission driven individual that enjoys solving problems by finding the perfect puzzle piece to complete (or start) the picture. You find yourself asking the most curious questions to hiring managers to truly understand the needs of the business and why candidates need to have certain skills. You are often brainstorming where these “unicorn” candidates might be hiding or how we can hire someone that has the potential to blossom beyond what you see on paper. You pride yourself on your ability to help managers come up with creative ways they can attract candidates through thoughtful and personal outreach. And lastly, you treat others how you would want to be treated by listening intently first, asking after and respecting their opinion but also seeking clarification. You know that not every call will result in you helping someone get a role but it may lead to a pretty awesome connection!
We are a mission-driven startup that is creating change for people impacted by cancer. We’re developing a data-driven decision platform that supports patients and providers in making the best care choices. We have both the privilege and responsibility to do work we love, with our patients at the heart of every decision we make. We are passionate about achieving our mission and each others’ success.
We are looking for our first sourcer to join our People team. This is a high ownership, highly visible role where you will partner recruiters and managers across the organization to find the BEST talent for Ronin. We are looking to double in size within the next 12 months and want to grow our team with a recruiting expert who can help us find the right individuals that want to help build a company that is aiming to impact the lives of millions of Americans.
Here's what you will do day to day:
- Own the sourcing and screening process across multiple teams within the organization.
- Schedule initial phone screens and onsite interviews using Lever.
- Partner with recruiters adn managers to come up strategic sourcing plans to find the right candidate from both a technical skill and soft skill perspective.
- Follow the market to understand trends and be able to share back as our SME to the rest of the people team
- Review and manage data and reporting via Lever (our internal ATS) to inform decisions and changes we need to make.
- Create and maintain an employment branding strategy that covers areas like LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Medium etc.
Does some or most of the below describe you? Let’s chat!
- 3+ years of sourcing experience in a high growth environment.
- Experience sourcing across multiple functions; engineering, data science, design, operations etc.
- Empathy with a “candidate first” mentality. As an ambassador for the business, ensuring an amazing candidate experience is vital in this role.
- A partner to the business. In this role you will be helping our managers and teams navigate the recruiting space, helping to make decisions on candidates, interview process structure etc.
- Endless curiosity. Our goal is to constantly design and redesign how we do things and how we think. The status quo doesn't work here, let's create the best environment and experience we can. How can we make this the best recruiting experience possible for both our candidates and our internal team members?
- Attention to detail. We’re going to have a lot of candidates going through process and it’s imperative we focus on the little things to make the big picture great.
What We Offer:
- We’re a remote-first company within the United States
- Competitive salary and equity, based on experience
- 401k through Guideline
- Medical, dental, and vision 100% covered for employees and 70% for dependents
- 100% covered life insurance for employees
- Parental Leave
- Flexible vacation: we encourage everyone to take at least 15 days off per year
- 11 paid company holidays plus a week off during the winter holidays
- All the stipends! Learning & development, internet, cell phone, and team lunches
- Opportunity to work on impactful products in the complex cancer space
Project Rōnin is filling one of the greatest gaps in patient care to date. Our mission is to increase the length and quality of every persons’ life who has been affected by cancer.
This year alone there will be nearly 1.8 million new cancer diagnoses, and the tools oncologists are using haven’t been updated in 20 years. With our platform, communication between patients and their doctors is optimized through an individual care platform that is already having an immediate impact.
Want to learn more?
Avoid the confidence gap. If some of the above describes you, we’d love to chat and see where your skills can add to our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.