Director of Experience Strategy and Insight - Financial Services
Experience Strategy and Insight /
At projekt202, we are focused on creating experiences that engage, innovate, disrupt and delight. Our team is passionate about user-centric design and development and enjoys delivering amazing concepts and technical solutions for our courageous clients. We enjoy working together to share our expertise and solve our clients’ business challenges. We have fun and enjoy hanging out with each other in a culture that supports and celebrates our diverse talents, backgrounds and skills.
What you care about
*You draw energy from human interaction. You're confident but not pompous.
*You are driven to know more, to know why, to ask what if.
*You're a born collaborator, and truly appreciate the perspectives of other brains. You respect and attract your colleagues and client's opinions. You believe that you very well might not know the answer. You ask great questions.
*You thrive in uncharted territory. The uncertain and unknown are your playgrounds. Your personal compass pushes you out of your comfort zones. Your leadership inspires your colleagues and earns the respect of our clients.
*You are a communicator. You are able to take an ask and turn it into understandable and actionable ideas. You break down the complex into the simple.
Title: Director of Experience Strategy & Insight
Reports To: Managing Director
Overview: The Director of Experience Strategy & Insight (ESI) serves on the leadership team for a client transformation project, setting the practice strategy and leading the ESI team. This role will collaborate on the internal leadership team, lead executive client stakeholders, and grow an existing team working across multiple pods, with strategists, qualitative and quantitative researchers, and research operations.
Position Summary: Local Practice Leaders are empowered to lead, grow, and improve their delivery team. They inspire their teams to hone their craft and deliver outstanding client services. They make our processes better by having the autonomy to make decisions and to partner with their National Practice Leader to develop solutions we deliver to our client business. They are master craftspeople, well-versed in how the service offerings of their practice fit with the consolidated corporate service offerings.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Lead change for the client in a transformation context
- Build and lead a team to drive impact
- Lead prioritization of experience strategy and insights by collaborating with the leadership team
- Drive strategic and tactical projects that balances business objectives with customer needs
- Own the delivery quality and client satisfaction by ensuring the scope of all projects meet the client’s needs and the right solutions are built with the right quality
- Deliver repeatable, measurable performance for the client
- Be accountable for the growth and development of the entire ESI team
- Evangelize and champion human centered practices and experience strategy
- Attract and retain highly skilled individuals to join the team; partner with recruiting on interviewing and ensure recruiting campaigns are targeted to the right individuals
- Grow and develop the team; ensure career paths are understood; delegate well and groom successors
- Evolve the practice by identifying innovative ideas/new service offerings to make sure we are meeting the client’s needs
- Evangelize internally projekt202’s industry leading, experience driven application development services
- Deliver repeatable, measurable performance for the practice offering
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5+ years experience leading and growing a multi disciplinary team
- 8+ years experience developing strategies from data
- 8+ years experience performing and leading qualitative and quantitative research for products/services
- Experienced with research in Agile methodology
- Strong consulting experience required
- Excellent collaboration and facilitation skills across different stakeholders, especially client
- Business acumen, including an understanding of business functions and priorities
- Comfortable with change and working horizontally and vertically in an organization
- High emotional intelligence
- Excellent public speaking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced with research vendors, tools, panels and communities
- Knowledge of the financial services industry is helpful
- Bachelor and/or Master Degree in a Relevant Field of Study (i.e. Human Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Interaction Design, Visual Design, Ethnography, Graphic Design, , Engineering, , etc.)
If this sounds like you, let's talk. Please visit www.projekt202.com to hear from our leadership team on why you should join us on this amazing journey!
Direct applicants only, no agency submittals please.
At this time, projekt202 does not provide sponsorship.