Full-Cycle Account Executive
Santa Monica, CA (or Remote) /
What we are looking for
Promenade, formerly known only as BloomNation, is looking for a Full-Cycle Account Executive to help us grow! We are looking for a competitive, coachable, and incredibly tenacious sales executive who is not only a true sales professional, but someone who can bring unique value to our rapidly growing team.
As a results-driven sales executive, you will actively call on new clients and boost company revenue through customer acquisition. Joining our sales organization will give you the opportunity to apply your skill-set as you build and sustain customer growth through daily prospecting and running product demonstrations with small business owners.
You'll also focus on building a strong referral network of both clients and vendors, and will join a collaborative team of sales professionals who support each other and create a friendly, competitive, and winning team culture.
While our HQ is based in Santa Monica, CA (aka Silicon Beach), this role will be remote (unless you're local to Santa Monica and prefer to work in-person).
Specifically, you will…
- Build a pipeline of prospects and manage the sales stages from initiate to close
- Successfully cultivate relationships at the owner level through research, cold-calling, channel partnerships, and professional networking
- Meet and exceed monthly sales booking and revenue quotas
- Plan, direct, and record sales activities, including management of the sales pipeline using our tech stack
- Salesforce, SalesLoft, ChiliPiper, etc.
- Involved in all phases of the sales lifecycle including identifying and developing leads; meeting with clients; developing value propositions; financial deal structuring; contract negotiation and closing
- Share industry, deal, and sales “best practice” knowledge with other members of the sales team
- Understand the competitive landscape (strengths, weaknesses, features/benefits) and determine the unique value Promenade's brands deliver
- Must collaborate with the Implementation team to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met in onboarding and post-launch
- Work with the Sales Manager to effectively identify opportunities for market growth
What’s in it for you...
- Equity/Stock options in a profitable and rapidly growing company
- Great Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Transportation coverage in the form of parking, rideshare, or metro credit (for local candidates)
- Fully stocked snack bar & weekly catered lunches
- Company provided gear & swag (MacBook Pro, t-shirt, sunglasses, etc.)
- Ability to mold your career and make an immediate impact
- Work in a fast-paced, fun environment with an eclectic group of people from all over the world
You will excel if you have...
- At least 2 years of Sales experience
- Experience in either Account Management, Operations, or Customer Service
- Experience hunting and closing new business
- A proven sales process and track record of exceeding quota
- Openness and willingness to be coached and mentored
- A desire to be creative with your sales process and outreach
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- OTE - $100K - 120K
More about us - Promenade
Promenade is a mission-driven company empowering local businesses with products and services that allow them to thrive online and offline. We build vertically-focused software catered to each industry we serve, leveling the playing field between the small business and large aggregators. Promenade was originally founded in 2011 as BloomNation, the nation’s premier network for local florists, disrupting the multi-billion dollar floral industry. After helping thousands of local florists across the country, we doubled down on our mission and began helping more small businesses who carried the same challenges of acquiring and retaining their own customers. Today, Promenade creates software for four industries - Floral (BloomNation), Food (Dig-in), Beverage (Swigg), and Breweries (Bevv). The company is based in Santa Monica, CA.
Backed by premier industry investors such as Andreessen Horowitz (AirBnB, Box, Facebook, Lyft, Twitter, etc.), Spark Capital (Tumblr, Upworthy, Warby Parker, etc.), and Crunch Fund (Square, Uber, etc.)
Named one of Entrepreneur’s “5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch”
Located one block away from the beach on the world-famous 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica
Why join Promenade?
If you want a front-row seat in seeing a company disrupt a massive industry and you love the idea of helping hardworking business owners that serve our local communities and neighborhoods, this is your place. At Promenade, everyone has a voice to create change and move the needle. No hierarchy, no bureaucracy, no politics...just real people working on solving real problems.