Sr DE&I Program Manager
US Remote /
Who is Promethean?
Collaborative discovery is at the heart of the learning experience. With more than two decades helping people learn and grow together, Promethean is a true partner for educators, innovators, and business leaders. Our award-winning interactive displays and lesson delivery solutions transform learning and workspaces into creative, connected environments to foster collective success.
At the heart of Promethean is a team of education strategists, designers, and technologists that is dedicated to inspiring engagement and empowering teachers and students around the world. Our goal is to make education technology commonplace in all learning environments, and we strive every day to develop intuitive solutions that speed learning, insights, and creativity.
The Promethean team spans the globe and our work impacts the lives of millions of teachers and students. We stand by our solutions and our employees, offering highly competitive benefits and compensation, as well as providing a work-life balance that lifts and sustains us as we navigate a new future.
We are #TeamPromethean. Join us.
The purpose of the People team is to steward a culture of innovation, learning, empowerment and inclusion in which the best talent is inspired to deliver exceptional business results. We act with integrity and as a valued business partner aiming to attract, engage and retain top talent for our global business. Whether it’s our Business Partners, Recruiting or Total Rewards, we are passionate about fostering a diverse and fun workplace to enhance our employee experience and influence the bottom line.
This role is responsible to complete the global DE&I strategy for Promethean. They will partner with the rest of the People team and other groups to plan and implement critical programs and initiatives to drive and embed DE&I across the organization. This will span critical areas including Learning, Hiring, and Policies.
They will work across the People team to identify and address gaps in DE&I through data to guide and focus DE&I efforts. They will guide the EIGs (Employee Inclusion Groups) to drive awareness and education through events, advocacy, and initiatives.
- Partner with HRBPs and business leaders to build annual DE&I goals and plans that achieve results based on global needs.
- Lead and track DE&I projects across the organization and geographies with appropriate internal collaborators.
- Guide the ongoing development of our EIGs (Employee Inclusion Groups), including event and action planning, growing EIG membership and impact, and measuring EIG success.
- Liaising with regional teams, our EIGs, and other functions on project planning and management.
- Collaborate across the People team to build fair and equitable people practices across the entire talent lifecycle and build inclusion capabilities in every leader, manager and team member.
- Build and own annual diversity calendar, including delivery of high impact events to celebrate diversity and inclusion.
- Collaborate with other internal partners (Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, Total Rewards, etc.) on DE&I topics, ensuring coordinated project and communications plans.
- Leverage data, analytics and insights to understand the internal and external trends, opportunities, and thinking to assess progress and direct continuous improvement areas.
- Measure program efficiency and assess outcomes to advise program evolution.
- Implement the global DE&I strategy that fosters the kind of inclusive work environment that attracts and retains the very best people and teams.
- Engage, evolve and guide internal DE&I affinity groups to deliver education and awareness of key DE&I topics.
- Deliver on learning and education driving inclusion across the organization.
- Engage with external DE&I groups/resources to stay up to date on local and global DE&I trends and opportunities.
- Bring innovative solutions to broaden our DE&I portfolio and drive measurable business results.
- Lead affirmative action planning and equal employment opportunity compliance.
- 8+ years of shown success in a Global Diversity & Inclusion role with experience leading and coordinating successful and innovative diversity work.
- Previous experience of coordinating DE&I work and of analyzing complex data and identifying resulting actions.
- The ability to work with people at all levels of the business presenting information clearly and concisely for a range of audiences.
- Keen interest and dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion across a broad range of topics.
- Strong program management experience, and ability to meet deadlines and run several tasks/projects at the same time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational and critical thinking skills.
- Able to objectively evaluate new insights and approaches and resolve a clear, accessible point of view but equally able to listen to others and accept alternative approaches.
- Actively learns from others who have a different perspective to enrich learning outcomes and strives to take a global approach.
We take our work seriously because it has impact! We empower students worldwide to learn. We are driven to continuously innovate and develop educational technology that inspires students to unleash their potential. We believe in the power of education to change the world and come to work each day with our sleeves rolled up ready to make a difference! However, we also appreciate that life isn't just about work. We are a small company with big rewards and understand that you also need time to unwind. Join a company where you can be your best self, work on challenging problems, and have some fun along the way; join Promethean.
Promethean is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace. We realize that by creating teams rich in diverse thoughts and experiences, our people, company and customers are free to thrive. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, creed, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status; or any other protected classifications or characteristics under applicable local laws. In addition, Promethean values privacy and the protection of personal information.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have an accessibility request at any point during the hiring process.