Lead Solidity Engineer
We are a small group of veteran game developers and entrepreneurs creating games using blockchain technology. Our vision is simple: to create generation-defining games that fundamentally grant power and ownership to the players who play them.
Our team has decades of experience building games at the scale of 100M+ players. Our team hails from Epic Games, Zynga, EA, and Activision, where we led $1b+ franchises like “FarmVille”and “Mafia Wars.” We’ve also been active as founders and investors in crypto since 2013 and are backed by world-class investors.
Hear directly from our founding team: https://www.beforeyouapply.com/team/early-stage-team-at-proof-of-play
What You'll Do:
- Work with Solidity contracts developing game mechanics
- Implement contract bindings in multiple languages
- Write tests covering our solidity contracts
- Swarm with the team on various elements of the game
What You'll Bring:
- At least 1 year of blockchain experience
- 3+ years of full stack experience
- Proficient with Solidity language to include writing and deploying high value contracts to the mainnet
- Experience with gas optimization, security and testing
- Able to design novel on-chain solutions for tough problems
- Strong math skills to include deep understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Broad experience with various tools like Hardhat, Truffle, web3.js / ethers.js, Mocha / Chai, etc.
- Experience with protocols like Chainlink and The Graph
- Passionate about video, mobile or board games
Our Tech Stack
Benefits and perks
- Fully-remote with flexible hours & location
- Top-tier medical insurance with 100% premium covered for both you and your partner (US-only)
- Generous remote-setup package with a brand new Mac or PC
- Paid parental leave
- Fun and exciting company retreats
- Flexible vacation policy
Have a quick question about the role? Email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you within two days.
A final thought from our founder, Amitt, "Everyone is a player of games, and we believe that ideally starts with our team. We foster a diverse set of voices and want our team to represent the diversity of those who play our games. We believe that a wide range of perspectives will lead to a more creative and inclusive game culture. This is vital to our business—and it’s at the heart of what we do. Even if you’re new to this realm, we genuinely encourage you to apply. "