Contract UX Architect
Propane seeks a creative-minded and experienced UX Architect to collaborate with the Strategy & Creative teams to design effective user Experiences by leveraging best practice expertise in visual design, information architecture, interaction design and user-centered design principles.
- Plan, develop and perform user research/usability activities, including surveys, contextual interviews, user persona development and usability studies
- Develop high-level and/or comprehensive storyboards and mock-ups to effectively communicate content, interaction and design concepts
- Merge research findings, creative innovation and best practices to generate unique, user experience solutions
- Create functional layout of info and nav design in the form of flow charts and annotated wireframes
- Work closely with clients and internal team to translate client objectives into meaningful interactive experiences
- 4+ years proven experience providing strong UX design while delivering the best user experience for internet, kiosks, mobile, etc.
- Ability to concept and design complex user/process flow diagrams, sketches, heuristics, wireframes, click-through demos, prototypes, site maps, interaction design, information architecture or other supporting user experience documents
- Experienced in storyboarding and user persona development
- Deeply skilled with expected wireframing/architecture tools such as Illustrator, Visio, Omnigraffle, InDesign, etc.
- Strong familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite as a whole
- 2+ years design or advertising agency experience
Propane Studio is located in the heart of SoMa district with many eccentric restaurants/bars within walking distance. We believe in a well-balanced lifestyle of work and play.