Freelance Senior Visual Designer
Propane seeks an inspired, motivated and seasoned Interactive Senior Designer with a solid understanding of design. The Senior Designer will report to the Creative Director and be responsible for overseeing the creation and production of design solutions for clients all the way through to execution, as well as collaborating and working alongside Client Services, User Experience, Strategy and Development. They are also responsible for presenting work to executive level client stakeholders and representing Propane's visual design process and integrity at all stages of an engagement.
- Develop creative concepts and directions from creative briefs
- Ensure exceptional design execution
- Mentor and train junior design team members
- Delegate day-to-day responsibilities to other designers
- Present clear ideas and concepts to clients and other team members
- Be both hands-on and provide clear direction for others
- 3-5 years of hands on experience creating exceptional digital brand experiences
- Direct client interaction experience with the ability to build relationships, understand client vision/direction and present designs and concepts
- Experience working collaboratively with user experience, designers and copywriters to build great user and brand experiences
- Highly conceptual thinking in both visual and interaction design
- Strong communication skills working with the client and design team
- Strong desire to define the look and feel of what is next in visual and interaction design
- Strong interest in and following of latest design trends, technology and social media
- A solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, user interfaces, and navigation
This full-time position is based in our San Francisco office and relocation assistance is not being offered. No recruiters, solicitations or phone calls.
About Propane Studio
Propane has been creating transformative digital products for the past 15 years. Our unique business model has allowed us to grow across industries; no one project or partner is the same. We strive to help transform businesses in this digital age. The team is made up of highly ambitious veterans from this industry and many others; variety has been the key to our growth. If you choose to join the Propane family, you will have the unique opportunity to learn the art of digital consulting and have a direct contribution to its growth while also learning how to create and build digital solutions from the ground up. Propane has a deep-seated belief in working smarter, not harder, and offers competitive benefits and unlimited PTO.