Customer Success Manager
Customer Success /
Propel is a fast paced, VC backed company. We help companies, big and small, get their products to market quicker than ever before, with an intuitive and collaborative interface completely built on the Salesforce Lightning platform. At Propel, we don’t believe in just selling a great product. We also pride ourselves on the team we have behind that product. Everything begins and ends with our mission: To create an innovative software company that helps customers propel world changing products.
The CSM team is responsible for the customer journey from signing, implementation, go live and retention. The CSM team is driven to ensure our customers are happy and referencable. We are focused on knowing our customers, anticipating issues and addressing them immediately. We work with our customers to define their key business success metrics with Propel to ensure we meet those consistently.
We are looking for a seasoned Customer Success Manager to join our team in supporting our clients across the globe. You will be responsible for managing relationships, ensuring adoption, and driving value. We are looking for people who can ensure success with our fast growing list of customers. In this role you will own the relationship from adoption to renewal and expansion. Secondary responsibilities include product utilization trend analysis and reporting, suggesting product improvements from customer feedback, and notifying customers of product releases or improvements.
In this role you can expect to:
- Ensure customer retention and create a foundation for significant account growth
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Develop, implement and manage successful customer account strategies across assigned accounts
- Ensure product adoption, product utilization and customer satisfaction/sentiment
- Foster key relationships with the customer at the executive level
- Conduct customer business reviews and strategic planning sessions of assigned enterprise accounts.
- Ensure that the platform drives the expected value and return on investment agreed upon with the customer
- Serve as the voice of the customer for future product enhancements
- Evaluate and provide customer recommendations, business cases and proposals for program enhancements based on customer feedback
- Discover and manage the sales process for additional product opportunities
To be successful in this role you bring:
- 3-5 years in selling enterprise products or managing large customer relationships
- Proven experience communicating with executive, director and manager customer levels
- Proven record of success selling SaaS or enterprise software products and solutions
- Proven ability to thrive within a team-oriented, problem-solving environment
Other skills that may be useful in this role:
- Highly organized and driven
- Great communication skills and know how to get the message across
- You have sense of urgency, you know when you can fix something or when to ask for help
Authorization to work in the United States is required; please note that at this time, Propel is not sponsoring visas for any positions.