CONTRACTOR: Content Marketing Manager
Santa Clara, CA /
Propel is a fast-paced, VC backed company. We help companies, big and small, get their products to market quicker than ever before, with an intuitive and collaborative interface completely built on the Salesforce Lightning platform. At Propel, we don’t believe in just selling a great product. We also pride ourselves on the team we have behind that product. Everything begins and ends with our mission: To create an innovative software company that helps customers propel world-changing products.
Our Marketing team is one of the best in the business. We work hard and work smart, covering all functional areas from demand generation to product marketing using metrics as our guide. We’re a fast-paced, collaborative, and curious bunch that isn’t afraid to take action, ask questions, and lend a helping hand.
As Propel expands its presence in mid-market and enterprise segments, we are looking for a content CONTRACTOR with a diverse background, including content generation, public relations, SEO and social media marketing to help us share our story, our solutions and our successes with both internal and external influencers. This role will work closely with the marketing team to generate and promote content that reflects our product message, and to engage with industry leaders to expand our reach
This is a 6 month CONTRACT.
In this role you can expect to:
- Plan, develop and deliver content that reflects Propel’s messaging
- Organize and drive Propel’s AR program activities including analyst inquiries, briefings, advisory days, and other related tactics
- Take ownership of social media channels and engage with thought leaders
- Draft press releases that reflect our corporate and product messaging
- Empower sales teams by creating industry narratives, playbooks, collateral, competitive analyses, and full funnel programs to elevate a rapidly growing enterprise salesforce
- Possess exceptional ability to work cross functionally with marketing, sales, product and executive leadership
To be successful in this role you bring:
- 3+ years overall experience
- 5+ years of content marketing experience
- Experience with B2B SaaS
- Strong communication, story-telling and presentation skills
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A CONTRACT POSITION FOR A 6 MONTH TERM