Senior UX Designer
Product & User Experience – User Experience & Design /
Since 2005, Prosper has helped advance financial well-being for our users! With over 1 million users gaining access to $19 billion in loans, Prosper is the first peer-to-peer marketplace lender in US. It is built on a simple idea: connect people who want to borrow money with those who have money to invest. We are believers of advancing financial well-being and are passionate about offering our customers a portfolio of products from HELOC to Personal Loans and Credit Card. Our diverse culture rewards accountability and cross functional teamwork because we believe that this this enables the kind of innovative thinking that will accelerate our mission.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere. It is important to us that every hire connects with our vision, mission and core values. Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all!
Accountability at all levels drives results
Collaboration creates better solutions
Excellence leads to longevity
Diversity fuels our innovation
Simplicity guides our user experience
Integrity defines all our relationships
We are continuing our aggressive growth within the design team, and are looking for a Senior UX Designer to support our growing portfolio of products – including a completely new product to be launched this year.
Prosper builds personalized and simple financial solutions for our customers. We believe in tapping into our engaged user base to uncover unmet needs and use our financial expertise to meaningfully improve our users’ financial lives. As a member of the design team you will help tackle complex financial problems and meet them with simple and elegant design solutions. You’ll contribute to our research plans, product roadmaps and design strategy. You’ll work collaboratively with various types of stakeholders, taking ideas from initial sketches to final design specifications.
Problems You Will Solve
- Solve compelling problems while owning user experience design across all patterns on web, tablet, and mobile;
- Fearlessly deliver best-in-class designs that engineers are excited to build;
- Quickly develop, iterate, and maintain user flows, mockups, and specs;
- Lean on your design experience, and supplement with research and data to navigate complex solution spaces;
- Help improves our internal design processes and tools including our internal design system and frameworks;
- Contribute ideas and research findings to help determine broader design strategy and roadmaps;
- Partner with other designers, researchers, product managers and analysts to define what success looks like for a given experience and then work to deliver it.
All About You
- 5+ years of UX work experience;
- A portfolio with relevant design work, and a clear narrative of your contributions within a team;
- Knowledge of Scrum, Agile or other Agile/Lean methodologies;
- Experience working with Lean UX, Lean Agile, or other lean mindsets;
- In-depth knowledge of the tools of the trade, including Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Suite;
- Experience in a startup or other fast-paced environment is a plus;
- Experience in fintech or banking is a plus;
- Experience taking a new product from initial problem definition to MVP launch a plus
What We Offer
- The opportunity to collaborate with a team of creative, fun, and driven colleagues on products that have an immediate and significant impact on people's lives
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with experienced industry leaders
- Flexible time off, comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match, paid parental leave
- Wellness benefits including access to mental health resources, virtual HIIT and yoga workouts
- A bevy of other perks including Udemy access, childcare assistance, pet insurance discounts, legal assistance, and additional discounts through Perkspot
- The ability to work remotely in the United States
Prosper is continuing to grow our team during the COVID-19 pandemic, conducting fully remote hiring and onboarding processes. Our philosophy as a business is to approach the Covid-19 situation with empathy and urgency. Prosper’s top priority is the health and safety of our employees and of the communities we serve, including our customers, partners, prospects, and candidates.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws.
California applicants: please click here to view our California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) Notice for Applicants, which describes your rights under the CCPA: https://www.prosper.com/plp/legal/privacy-notice-for-applicants/
At Prosper, we're looking for people with passion, integrity, and a hunger to learn. We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your unique skill set and diverse perspective will stand out and set you apart from other candidates. Prosper thrives with people who think outside of the box and aren't afraid to challenge the status quo. We invite you to join us on our mission to advance financial well-being.
Prosper is committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Prosper will consider for employment qualified applicants who are non-US citizens and will provide green card sponsorship.