Trainee Software Engineer - QA Fresher Req 314
remote India /
Research & Development – QA /
The global data privacy software market is projected to grow from $2.36 billion in 2022 to $25.85 billion by 2029.
So, if you are searching for an innovative career, then the cybersecurity industry might just be the one for you. Protegrity, an international provider of data protection solutions, is looking for new team members who want to make an impact in a company that prioritizes something we all care about: our privacy.
We need people who recognize the opportunity, can plan effectively, take action and execute in the enterprise marketplace with our intuitive, diverse, and future-forward global teams.
So, are you up for collaborating with the best in data security?
Join us on this journey and make an impact with one of the top 25 global software providers. We look forward to making our world become a better place with you on our team.
Apply and discover what’s next today!
As a Trainee Software Engineer - QA, you will be responsible for Quality of our products. You must have good programming knowledge, and excellent problem-solving skills. In your day to day work, you will be a working with Senior QA members in the team and will involve in close interaction with development, Product Owner, Scrum Master, DevOps, Performance Testing and Security Testing teams. You will also be working on setting up test environments on premise or on Cloud, and perform testing based on a general guideline. You will participate in the automation design discussions, automation implementation and will be a differentiator in shaping the future course of our testing.
· You will be involved in developing automated tools or frameworks for highly optimized and effective test coverage
· You will need to develop a very good understanding of the overall architecture of the product and be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional in multiple time zones agile team
· You should be able to assist in the rollout of software releases and provide required help on the CI/CD
· You will be responsible for creating and maintaining test platforms on virtual environments like VMWare/AWS/Azure/GCP
· You will be responsible to maintain and track test artefacts like Test cases, Bugs in Jira
- Strong aptitude and problem solving skills
- Should have knowledge of Unix / Linux OS
- Hands on with Linux Shell Scripting
- Hands on with writing code/scripts using Java/Python or any programming language
- Should have good knowledge of curriculum and related subjects
- Understanding of basic networking concepts
- Understanding of any of the Cloud providers such as AWS, Google Cloud Provider or Azure
- Understanding of Containerization platforms (Docker, Kubernetes)
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits with generous vacation and holiday time off. All employees are also provided access to ongoing learning & development.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace is our priority. We are committed to an environment of acceptance where you are free to bring your full self to work. All qualified applicants and current employees will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or veteran status.