Protenus is looking for an energetic, employee-focused IT Engineer who is dedicated to being the face of Protenus Technology for our employees, and passionate about adopting new technical solutions to make employees happier and more effective. Responsibilities will include employee device support, office technology management, support for a suite of in-house tools, troubleshooting technical issues, and assisting our security team to meet compliance requirements.
- At least 4 years experience in IT support or related positions.
- Experience supporting Apple laptop/desktop systems, and related Apple Products.
- Skilled with hosted and business tool support: JIRA, Confluence, Google Apps, etc.
- Excellent troubleshooting capabilities with systems, networking, VPNs, etc.
- Excellent customer-facing communications - both written & verbal. Ability to work with employees to prioritize and solve technical issues, and maintain the health of our IT systems.
- Dedication to improving processes and workflows. Participate in improving the services we provide to our employees and customers, including but not limited to, onboarding/training, support procedures and service improvements.
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to contribute concise and informative product documentation for the employee knowledge base.
- Skilled in communicating system requests/issues/improvements/enhancements, translating them to our cross-functional team(s), if necessary, and following through with our customers.
- Ability to think creatively about ways to solve employee problems and suggest systemic improvements to prevent and/or mitigate problems in the future.
- Knowledge of general IT security rules and regulations (HIPAA or similar experience a plus).
- Willingness to assist in regular audits of our employee technology.
- Experience in delivering education materials and end user training.
- Degree in information services, technical, engineering or similar.
Protenus is a venture-backed health data analytics company founded in 2014 and based in Baltimore, Maryland. We use artificial intelligence to understand how electronic medical records are accessed in the course of care, and detect anomalies to ensure that every action taken inside a health system meets the high standards that patients expect. We serve an array of healthcare organizations across the U.S., including top-ranked hospitals, payers and health information exchanges.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, Protenus is committed to inclusion and diversity in the workforce. All qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, marital or family status, protected veteran status, disability, or religion.