People Ops Generalist (HR Generalist)
Enablement – People
We seek an energetic, passionate and scrappy People Ops Generalist who is driven, resourceful and results-oriented.
People at Protocol Labs
The People Team at Protocol Labs powers our work. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and spec work, behind our implementations are passionate people, teammates and community members. The people team ensures that the Protocol Labs team remains happy, aligned and productive. Protocol Labs works at the intersection of many exciting fields (crypto, networks, distributed systems) and cultures (startups, research, open source, distributed work). The people team has the challenging and exciting task of taking the best from these cultures to shape the way we work at PL and ensure we all grow as people and professionals. All of this happens in an environment defined by curiosity, passion, and a love for open source.
- Help conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and resolve any issues that may arise
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Help administer company wide engagement surveys
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Maintain employee records
- Administer HRIS Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- 3+ years of HR experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Super user of Google Apps, Slack and deep knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; advanced Excel skills preferred
- Strong familiarity with HRIS systems and tools
- Demonstrated ability to act with discretion, and have exceptional integrity and judgment in handling confidential information
- Able to build trust and rapport quickly
- Experience working in high-growth technology companies
What’s it like to work at Protocol Labs?
Protocol Labs mission is to improve humanity’s most important technology, the Internet. We build protocols, systems, and tools to improve how it works. Today, we are focused on how we store, locate, and move information. Our projects include IPFS, Filecoin, libp2p, and more.
As a distributed team, we hire anywhere in the world, and at various levels of experience (entry, senior, staff). We look for people with unique perspectives and diverse backgrounds.
We have a great benefits package, including parental leave, contributions to your retirement, competitive pay, and unlimited time off. For U.S.-based employees, we also provide platinum-level health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family.