People Ops Coordinator (HR Coordinator)
Enablement – People
We seek a detailed oriented and passionate People Ops Coordinator who is self-driven, independent and motivated to build efficient systems and processes.
People at Protocol Labs
The People Team at Protocol Labs powers our work. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and spec work, behind our implementations are passionate people, teammates and community members. The people team ensures that the Protocol Labs team remains happy, aligned and productive. Protocol Labs works at the intersection of many exciting fields (crypto, networks, distributed systems) and cultures (startups, research, open source, distributed work). The people team has the challenging and exciting task of taking the best from these cultures to shape the way we work at PL and ensure we all grow as people and professionals. All of this happens in an environment defined by curiosity, passion, and a love for open source.
- Champion and facilitate an amazing employee experience at all touch-points of the employee lifecycle
- Manage our HRIS ensuring it’s up-to-date, providing ad hoc reports extracting data from HR systems and processing new hires and any changes in the system
- Respond to employee questions regarding policies and procedures
- Respond to requests for employment verification
- Help facilitate all visa processes
- Support and help with ad hoc projects and requests
- Assist with new hire activities including disseminating new hire documents to appropriate parties, requesting IT access, setting up profiles in HRIS, etc.
- Constantly look for ways to automate and improve processes
- Administer offboarding process and internal transfers by supporting HRBPs
- 1+ years of experience as an HR Coordinator or a similar role
- Detail-oriented with impeccable follow through
- Experience in startup culture - comfortable with ambiguity and non-stop problem solving, building, and action
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What’s it like to work at Protocol Labs?
Protocol Labs mission is to improve humanity’s most important technology, the Internet. We build protocols, systems, and tools to improve how it works. Today, we are focused on how we store, locate, and move information. Our projects include IPFS, Filecoin, libp2p, and more.
As a distributed team, we hire anywhere in the world, and at various levels of experience (entry, senior, staff). We look for people with unique perspectives and diverse backgrounds.
We have a great benefits package, including parental leave, contributions to your retirement, competitive pay, and unlimited time off. For U.S.-based employees, we also provide platinum-level health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family.