FP&A Analyst/Senior Analyst
General and Administration – Finance /
At Provectus, we are obsessed with technologies that impact the future of the whole of humanity. Just imagine: AI for curing eye diseases, ML for making factories safe for workers, preventing pandemic spreading etc. It's not about the future, it's about the products we already develop with #ProvectusTeam.
Join us if you have the same passion about making products using AI/ML technologies, cloud services, and data engineering.
Join us if you value a friendly corporate environment, and almost a family-driven approach to every employee.
Join us if you want to grow professionally and ready for learning new things constantly.
As a FP&A Analyst/Senior Analyst you'll be provided with all opportunities for development and growth.
We are waiting for you to become a part of our team!
- Solid financial background which is 2-3 years in Big4/Top10 or ACCA/CFA/CPA on later stages;
- Analytical mindset;
- Scrupulous (or at least attentive to details);
- Self-driven (no micromanagement in place);
- Flexible but focused on finding ways not excuses;
- High business and personal ethics (not that much flexible);
- Strong technical skills (mastery level in Excel/Google Sheets, basic SQL/VBA is an advantage, know how to decompose a task and write a clean SOW for automation);
- At least upper intermediate English.
- Quantitative analysis of operational and financial data;
- Preparation of financial reports for internal use;
- Budgeting model maintenance and improvement/ financial controlling;
- Support in financial modeling and forecasting;
- Finance processes automation: predominantly, financial and operational analysis and budgeting;
- Ad-hoc analysis upon request.
What we offer:
- We offer you attractive professional and educational opportunities, competitive salary, interesting technical projects, chances to engage with the latest technologies, and fun colleagues who make every online and offline event a treat. Find out more about our company: https://provectus.com/.