Manual QA Engineer
Delivery – EM-Maksim Bogdan /
At Provectus, we are obsessed with technologies that impact the future of the whole of humanity. Just imagine: AI for curing eye diseases, ML for making factories safe for workers, preventing pandemic spreading etc. It's not about the future, it's about the products we already develop with #ProvectusTeam.
Join us if you have the same passion about making products using AI/ML technologies, cloud services, and data engineering.
Join us if you value a friendly corporate environment, and almost a family-driven approach to every employee.
Join us if you want to grow professionally and ready for learning new things constantly.
As a QA Manual Engineer you'll be provided with all opportunities for development and growth.
About your first project within our company : Determine, a Corcentric company is a global provider of industry-leading cloud solutions that help organizations gain complete visibility into their data; turn it into valuable insights; and achieve total control to make more intelligent, confident business decisions. Through end-to-end source-to-pay and contract management, our next-generation tools empower you to proactively eliminate risks, cut costs and save money.
We are waiting for you to become a part of our team!
- Excellent troubleshooting instincts, fact finding technical investigations, analytic skills, curiosity and willing to learn;
- Operating System Windows 7/10, Unix, Linux;
- Experience with QA methodologies, SDLC and QA role in it;
- Verbal and written communication skills in English (preferred level: Intermediate).
Will be a plus:
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical field;
- 1+ years of experience testing Web applications in SaaS platforms and client-server architecture;
- Experience with interface testing and REST APIs;
- Knowledge and practical experience of work with GitHub/SVN, Eclipse;
- Task management/bug tracking with Jira;
- Experience with RDBMS MySQL, Mongo DB, Oracle.
- To analyze requirements with PO and TL and improve requirements by adding details;
- To create test cases;
- To plan testing activities and inform TL, TC and PO;
- To inform project stakeholders on product quality by reports;
- To own bugs backlog per feature and release;
- To prepare feature Demo;
- To work with Triage defects from customers;
- To increase test coverage;
- To prepare scenarios for Automation.
What we offer:
- We offer you attractive professional and educational opportunities, competitive salary, interesting technical projects, chances to engage with the latest technologies, and fun colleagues who make every online and offline event a treat. Find out more about our company: https://provectus.com/.