Senior Network Engineer
Delivery – EM-Yulia Mikhaylina /
At Provectus, we are obsessed with technologies that impact the future of the whole of humanity. Just imagine: AI for curing eye diseases, ML for making factories safe for workers, preventing pandemic spreading etc. It's not about the future, it's about the products we already develop with #ProvectusTeam.
Join us if you have the same passion about making products using AI/ML technologies, cloud services, and data engineering.
Join us if you value a friendly corporate environment, and almost a family-driven approach to every employee.
Join us if you want to grow professionally and ready for learning new things constantly.
As a Senior Network Engineer, you'll be provided with all opportunities for development and growth.
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps/Network Engineer
- Strong background in IP networking and security (subnetting, routing, NAT, DNS, firewalls, VPN, IPS/IDS)
- Linux administration (CentOS, RHEL)
- Strong experience in cloud platforms (AWS, Azure will be a plus)
- Experience with container orchestration (Kubernetes)
- AWS networking and security management (VPC, Route53, Transit Gateway, NACL, SG, IAM, EKS pod networking)
- Strong background in configuration management, automation and CI/CD tools (Ansible, Jenkins)
- IaC (Terraform)
- Experience with logging/monitoring/alerting solutions (ELK, Prometheus, Graylog, Zabbix)
- Development skills in scripting languages (Python, Bash)
- Knowledge of the types of attacks at the channel, network, and application levels, as well as protection mechanisms
- Knowledge of network troubleshooting practices
- Knowledge of design/develop/implement network with security requirements
- Design and maintain cloud network infrastructure
- Create and manage production quality network environments with automation and IaC tools
- Maximize network performance and resilience through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
- Must be able to effectively respond to network/security incidents
- Research, recommend, design and develop architecture solutions to improve enterprise cloud security