Senior Manual QA
Delivery – EM-Konstantin Makarychev /
At Provectus, we are obsessed with technologies that impact the future of the whole of humanity. Just imagine: AI for curing eye diseases, ML for making factories safe for workers, preventing pandemic spreading etc. It's not about the future, it's about the products we've already developed with #ProvectusTeam.
Join us if you have the same passion about making products using AI/ML technologies, cloud services, and data engineering.
Join us if you value a friendly corporate environment, and almost a family-driven approach to every employee.
Join us if you want to grow professionally and ready for learning new things constantly.
As a QA Engineer you'll be provided with all opportunities for development and growth.
About your first project within our company : Abstract is a control & collaboration platform for designers and creatives. The platform helps centralize design decisions, feedback, and files in one place to streamline processes in design teams between creatives, visual professionals, and developers. It keeps track of documents, files, and all changes made to any of them.
We are waiting for you to become a part of our team!
- Manual QA experience, 3+ years in web/desktop testing;
- Experience with REST/SOAP API;
- Basic experience with SQL;
- Experience with Network issues debugging;
- macOS / unix experience;
- Test Plan / Test Strategy creation experience;
- Passion for efficiency and getting things done;
- Good communication and reporting skills. Intermediate+ English (oral & written);
- Experience with Git. Good understanding of Git flow;
- Knowledge of Agile (Kanban, Scrum) methodologies;
- Ability to work independently .
- Be a passionate evangelist for high-quality standards in every phase of the development process;
- Find, isolate, document, and track defects in our product using Atlassian Jira;
- Validate fixes provided by engineers. Success is measured by a reduction in the number of bugs getting to production;
- Help design, execute, and maintain functional, integration and regression tests to improve software quality;
- Run, maintain, and create automated and manual tests as needed.
What we offer:
- We offer you attractive professional and educational opportunities, competitive salary, interesting technical projects, chances to engage with the latest technologies, and fun colleagues who make every online and offline event a treat. Find out more about our company: https://provectus.com/.