Front End (ReactJs) Developer
Ukraine and Russia /
Delivery – EM-Eduard Dautov /
At Provectus, we are obsessed with technologies that impact the future of the whole of humanity. Just imagine: AI for curing eye diseases, ML for making factories safe for workers, preventing pandemic spreading etc. It's not about the future, it's about the products we already develop with #ProvectusTeam.
Join us if you have the same passion about making products using AI/ML technologies, cloud services, and data engineering.
Join us if you value a friendly corporate environment, and almost a family-driven approach to every employee.
Join us if you want to grow professionally and ready for learning new things constantly.
As a Front End (ReactJs) Developer you'll be provided with all opportunities for development and growth
- Software Engineering or related field with 3+ years of professional software development experience in Frontend technology such as ReactJs, AngularJs;
- Experience working with REST-based APIs and JSON data structures;
- Experience working in an agile environment, updating tasks in scrums, meeting the commitments provided to different agile teams;
- Hands on experience working with source control system Git;
- Experience working with micro-frontend using web components;
- Strong analytical and debugging skills;
- At least an Intermediate level of English.
- Implementing best practices and technical solutions in process of migration from Angular to React;
- Working on new functionality;
- Taking ownership of business requirements and design, implement, test solutions;
- Write a professional, performant, high-quality code that will support a scaling business;
- Ask the right questions and think deeply about building solutions that support both - short-term and long-term goals;
- Proactively participate in the agile development process sprints, providing effort estimates, commitments and feedback to tasks.