Operations – Implementation /
Provi is innovating the 240-billion dollar alcohol industry—do you want to be part of something game-changing? We were a hungry team in 2016 when we started and we’re still a hungry team, living our values—Host, Serve, Deliver and Celebrate—every day. We make sure that as the company grows, our people grow too and we’d love to have you on board.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. But guess what? No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. Trust your experience and apply!
Provi is looking for an Implementation Specialist. You will be responsible for the end-to-end setup of new National Accounts in the Provi platform including compiling and analyzing data received from the customer, building the accounts in Provi, maintaining a constant level of understanding of items that may require the customer’s input or assistance, conducting new user training, and overseeing the status of customer orders to ensure a positive ordering experience. You will work in adherence to a project plan, delivering on key project milestones in a timely manner. In addition, you will be responsible for generating customer reporting as well as assisting in the continual improvement of our processes and internal operations. You will be working under the direction of the Lead Implementation Specialist but in close partnership with the Project Manager and cross-functional internal teams, so communication skills are a must.
This role is best suited for someone who is highly organized, loves data, cool under pressure, process-driven, and a critical thinker.
What you'll be doing
- Attend customer meetings with the project team and assist with the gathering and discernment of information required to start the implementation phase.
- Record meeting minutes for distribution to the customer following each call.
- Complete assigned tasks from the project plan in a timely manner to ensure key milestones are achieved.
- Provide training to both new and existing Provi customers as needed.
- Customize each customer’s Provi account based upon their needs and preferences with a focus on data accuracy.
- Communicate risks to the project plan/timeline to the Lead Implementation Specialist and Project Manager.
- Generate reports for customers as needed (compliance, depletion, buying behaviors).
What we are looking for
- Extensive Organization and Knowledge Management – In order to navigate the successful onboarding of hundreds of customers, meticulous attention to detail is required. The ability to organize and manage the specifications of hundreds of customers at a time.
- Communication Skills – Since such a large chunk of an Implementation Specialist’s time will be spent interacting with other project team members as well as cross-functional teams, it’s important to have excellent communication and follow-up skills.
- Technically savvy - A strong command of Microsoft Excel (formula expertise to organize large amounts of data), cloud-based software interactions including the working in shared databases, reformatting and uploading templates, and quality assurance traits to ensure 100% accurate data.
- Troubleshooting – During the process of setting up a new customer, at least a couple things are bound to go wrong. Because of this, Implementation Specialists need to be good problem solvers.
- Ability to Multitask – The goal of providing a good onboarding experience for new customers is to make each customer feel like they’re the only customer that matters. If an Implementation Specialist is able to multitask and juggle different projects simultaneously, they’ll be able to achieve that.
What you can do at Provi:
Make an impact: Work directly with the management team to help grow the business.
Find your groove and grow: Provi keeps growing and you should too. Expand your skill set, diversify your experience and develop along with us.
Enjoy competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K with match, Commuter Perks, Long/Short Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Unlimited PTO and ½ day Fridays in the Summer.
Flexibility at work: We are remote first but have a great office in downtown Chicago for employees to use.
Be a part of something big: Join a dynamic and innovative team that is working to change a major industry.
Provi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.