Columbus, OH /
Who we are:
Provide is building the modern bank for healthcare providers to help improve the quality of care they provide to millions of patients nationwide. Healthcare professionals are facing increasing financial pressure and a complex landscape of services that are difficult to navigate. We're committed to empowering these professionals with technology-enabled offerings to make it easier for them to obtain the right financial products and services when they need them so that they can focus on what they do best -- providing outstanding care.
Our first step was to make streamlined business financing (for example, a $750,000 loan for a dentist to buy her first practice) available to busy healthcare practitioners at their convenience -- instead of during the typical 9-to-5 banker’s hours. On the back end, our software makes our team more efficient at processing -- without the overhead of a brick-and-mortar presence -- saving doctors even more time and money. This efficiency drives faster funding and lower rates. Since making our first loan in 2016, we’ve become a top lender in the practice finance space. Going forward, we’re focused on expanding our service offerings to healthcare professionals with a commitment to simplicity, convenience, and efficiency.
About the role:
We’re looking for a Marketing Generalist to assist in the execution of our overall marketing efforts. This role will work on lots of fun and varied projects—from national trade shows to swag selection to campaign rollouts—with the support of our Content and Brand leaders. The perfect candidate will be excited to dig into all areas of marketing, a natural collaborator and able to connect the dots across projects.
What you'll do:
- Facilitate sales enablement efforts from prioritization through delivery, working closely with Sales and Marketing to ensure output is aligned with business goals
- Own tradeshow coordination, including planning, execution and post-show reporting
- Assist with social media efforts by managing posts and monitoring engagement on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Build and maintain email workflows within our marketing automation platform
- Coordinate the production, distribution and maintenance of our marketing asset library
- Support overall marketing efforts with various campaign execution and KPI tracking
- Manage vendor relationships as needed
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in marketing
- Experience with social media management
- Proven ability to effectively work with Sales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well independently or as a team
Not required, but nice to have:
- Working knowledge of Hubspot and Google Analytics
- Fintech or healthcare experience
Provide, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fifth Third Bank, National Association. Fifth Third Bank, National Association is proud to have an engaged and inclusive culture and to promote and ensure equal employment opportunity in all employment decisions regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Information will be sent to a recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the process.